Monday, June 12, 2017

Life of Kylie Trailer: Who is the Real Kylie Jenner?!?

On Sunday night, Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 13 came to an end with talk about babies for both Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian.


Will the former find a surrogate? Will the latter get impregnated by Tristan Thompsons?


These are the questions the reality show"s finale has left us to ponder.



But E! followed up the finale by focusing on a different member of this annoyingly famous family, as the network aired a new trailer yesterday for Life of Kylie.


The upcoming Kylie Jenner reality show premieres on August 6 at 9/8c and will aim to answer one simple question:


Just who is Kylie Jenner?!?


Yes, she"s been in the spotlight since puberty, but Kylie argues in the following footage that you still don"t really know her. You only know certain sides of her.


“For so long I’ve been putting on this different persona to the world,” she says in this new teaser, explaining;


“When you grow up on camera, everybody feels like they know you. There’s two sides of me — there’s an image that I feel constantly pressured to keep up with and then there’s who I really am.


"That’s who I want you guys to get to know.”



Makes sense to us.


And we all know there"s no better way of showing the world one"s true self than by appearing in front of cameras at all times.


In the preview, Kylie hugs an unknown man while wearing a corsage.


The footage is from April when the cosmetics queen accepted a teen’s invitation to prom.


She doesn"t mention Tyga or new flame Travis Scott, but she does talk romance in general.


“I hope the person I’m dating is obsessed with me,” Kylie comes right out and says. “I don’t want to look back and regret not being a teenager. I’m just really living my life.”



That"s all she"s doing, people.


Can"t you just leave her alone and let her do it?!?


Oh, and also tune in every week for Life of Kylie on E!, of course.


Check out the promo now:


Kylie jenner reality show trailer teases the real kylie jenner
ReadMore…