Friday, August 11, 2017

Jenelle Evans Attacks Nathan Griffith"s New Girlfriend on Facebook!

If you watch Teen Mom 2 online, you know Jenelle Evans has a lengthy history of engaging in just about every kind of bad behavior.


Evans has dabbled in hard drugs, violence, infidelity, and even a fair amount of social media bullying.


These days, she claims to have put all that behind her, but as Jenelle was reminded this week, the past often isn’t as far behind us as we’d like to think.



Jenelle recently commented on the Facebook page of an addiction treatment center near her home.


“DO NOT GO HERE! Make sure Ashley Landhart is not your addiction counselor. I had to report her for accusing myself of being on drugs and my fiancé. This counselor got on social media posting horrible things about myself,” Evans wrote.


Landhart is the current girlfriend of Jenelle’s second baby daddy, Nathan Griffith.


And as you can see, Jenelle’s comment was less well-intentioned review and more scathing take-down.


It’s not clear what accusation of drug use Jenelle is referring to, but Griffith says it’s all nonsense.


Though he seems to admit that Landhart may have implied Evans is still using a since-deleted social media post.



“I, however, am very disappointed. Ash never made a direct tweet nor did she accuse Jenelle of being on drugs,” Griffith said, in a recent interview with Radar Online.


“I’m just appalled how an individual can stoop so low. I shouldn’t be astonished though because there have been many times Jenelle crosses that line of moral consciousness.”


From there, Griffith rattled off a list of Jenelle’s most egregious offenses during their time together.


“She told my brother she wished he died in combat. She made reference of my brother’s best friend’s death in combat. She was battering and bullying my best friend online, ruining a great relationship and bond for almost two years (we have reconnected since then).”


And if  you thought that was the end of the list, you clearly don’t know Jenelle:



“Calling the cops and manipulating the system to cry wolf on the one she abused instead of noticing that she is the abuser in the situation,” Griffith went on.


“Continually to harass and stalk my love life to which lead to assaulting my ex numerous times. Constantly threatening me to not see my son because she knows that’s the only way she can get to me,” he added.


Griffith went on to say that trying to get his ex fired from her job is high on the long, long list of Jenelle’s misdeeds.


“Even though I could go on, throwing my girlfriend’s kindness back in her face when she has reached out several times to her to come to a resolution,” he told the outlet.


“Then, continued to talk crap about Ashley just because she was defending the person she loves online. Then, Jenelle carries on to mess with that woman’s job. I am very distraught that once again, a woman has to face the wrath of my ex fiancée for the simple fact of being associated with me.”



These days, Jenelle is engaged to David Eason and, she claims, living a quiet domestic life and avoiding drama.


Though she appears to have initiated her current conflict, Jenelle says she has no idea why Griffith is attacking her in the press.


“I don’t know why they keep talking about me and David,” she tells Radar.


“I just keep asking both of them to stop and they won’t!”


Yes, Jenelle, we’re sure you just can’t imagine what might have pissed them off.



ReadMore…