Thursday, August 17, 2017

Sarah Stage: Eight Months Pregnant with a Six Pack!

Get ready to have your mind blown!


Because Sarah Stage, the fitness model with the impossibly tiny baby bump, is now eight months pregnant … and she’s sharing bikini pics.



You weren’t ready, were you?


That’s seriously what Sarah looks like in real life right now, in her third trimester.


There are many women who have trouble moving when they’re as pregnant as she is now, let alone pulling on a bikini that shows off their abs.


Speaking of which, how on earth does this woman have a six pack right now?!


As we’ve discussed before, this just seems to be the way Sarah’s body works. She had a similarly tiny baby bump during her last pregnancy, and she gave birth to a big, healthy baby boy.


This time around, she’s got the same little bitty bump, and according to updates she’s shared, this new baby is just as healthy.



She may be so small during pregnancy because she’s so fit, and her strong abdominal muscles are better at keeping that uterus hidden.


Her uterus may also be tilted in a way that prevents her from growing a great big bump like most women get.


But, either way, it’s obvious that she’s taking care of herself and her unborn child, despite what the haters say.


And, as it turns out, Sarah has a message for those haters …


In a new post she made to Instagram, she wrote “As I’m nearing #8months I’ve wanted to share what’s on my mind.”


“Since I’ve announced my second pregnancy, I’ve had certain ‘Instagram medical experts’ tell me what I should and shouldn’t do.”



“And while I find some of the comments hilarious,” she admitted, “I choose to only listen to my OBGYN and of course I also listen to MY body.”


It’s actually pretty amazing that she’s able to laugh at the comments she gets, because people are astoundingly terrible to her.


Like, there are many, many people who actually tell her that she’s killing her baby, either by starving it or crushing it with all her exercise.


“Instagram medical experts,” indeed.


“If something feels off, I don’t do it!” Sarah continued. “I always do what’s best for my growing baby and put him first!”


“It’s a proven medical fact that continuing exercising while pregnant has many health benefits for you and baby.”



It’s true: doctors typically advise pregnant women that it’s fine to keep up with the level of exercise you were doing before pregnancy, provided you feel comfortable doing it.


And since Sarah makes a living by being fit and exercising, it’s easy to imagine that doing some home workouts is fine for her.


She continued her message with “There are also some people who assume that since I am exercising while pregnant, that I’m obsessed with how I ‘look."”


But meanwhile, over in reality, “I’m obsessed with maintaining a healthy lifestyle that will give my baby and myself the best possible quality of life.”


And since this woman is wonderful, she added “Alternatively, I don’t judge anyone who chooses not to be active while pregnant etc. as it’s their own life.”


“I’m just sharing my pregnancy journey and appreciate the positive support from most of you.”



She really does seem like a gem, right?


Thanks for everything, girl!


ReadMore…