Thursday, November 9, 2017

Portia de Rossi: Steven Seagal "Unzipped" in Front of Me, Sucks as a Person

Portia de Rossi is out for some kind of justice against Steven Seagal.


And we really hope she gets it.



The veteran actress took to Twitter on Wednesday to level a serious accusation against the former action star, claiming Seagal made a clear sexual advance in her direction a number of years ago.


Here is how de Rossi described the disturbing scene:


My final audition for a Steven Segal movie took place in his office. He told me how important it was to have chemistry off-screen as he sat me down and unzipped his leather pants.


I ran out and called my agent.


Unfazed, she replied, “well, I didn’t know if he was your type.”


Jeez. It’s hard to even say what’s more troubling here:


The actions of Seagal or the response of Portia’s agent?






The Arrested Development and Scandal actress has made this claim not long after Julianna Margulies outlined a similar encounter with Seagal back when Margulies was just 23 years old.


“A casting director, a woman, said, ‘Steven Seagal wants to go over the scene with you in his hotel room at 10 o’clock at night,’” The Good Wife star told Jenny Hutt on SiriusXM’s Just Jenny last Friday.


For understandable reasons, Margulies explained that she was hesitant to follow this direction.


She tried to make excuses for why she couldn’t attend the random and possibly shady meeting.



“I lived in Brooklyn, and I said, ‘Oh, I don’t do that. I don’t travel. I don’t have money for a cab.’ And I didn’t,” Margulies said on the show, adding:


“And I said, ‘And I don’t take subways late at night.’ And she says, ‘Don’t worry, we’ll reimburse you. And I’m here, a woman.’


I got to the hotel at 10:40, and she wasn’t there. And he was. Alone. And he made sure that I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life.


“And I got out of there unscathed.”


Ummm… WTH?!?


Seagal has not made a movie in ages, and yet has been in the news often of late.


First, he slammed the NFL and looked like this in an interview:



Then, footage surfaced of Seagal referring to female journalists as bitches.


So, we’re not saying de Rossi and Margulies are 100% telling the truth for sure.


We’re just saying we wouldn’t be surprised if they were.


Last month, Inside Edition correspondent Lisa Guerrero went public with her own alleged encounter, stating that Seagal answered the door of an audition one time “in a silk robe and nothing else.”


Guerrero went on to claim that she was cut from a movie after refusing to go to Seagal’s dressing room.


Again, would anyone really be stunned if this happened?



ReadMore…