Saturday, January 13, 2018

June Shannon to Daughters: This is My Boyfriend!

The disturbing rumors were turned into a frightening reality on the season 2 premiere of From Not to Hot:


June Shannon has a boyfriend.



As previously confirmed, his name is Geno Doak… he’s 42 years old… and he has unusual taste in women.


The television world was introduced to June’s lover on Friday night when she and her kids returned for the second go-around of their surprisingly popular series.


After growing suspicious of their mother and suspecting that her extreme weight loss had caused some dude to fall for her, children Lauren and Alana followed her to bingo one evening.


What they witnessed there was then burned into their eye sockets forever.


And ours as well.


“She’s kissing him!” Honey Boo Boo said as the couple exited a building and shared a smooch an hour after they had walked in.


“What kind of guy takes mama on a date to bingo?”



When June arrived home after her night out, she faced an interrogation session from her two daughters.


“Yes, I have found love y’all. I have a great wonderful guy, Geno, and I feel like a kid again,” explained Mama June, who dropped an incredible 300 pounds over the last year or so.


She is now a Size 4, which is a sentence we never thought we’d write.


“Geno knew me when I was heavy and I really think he’s here for the right reasons,” she continued, speaking to the camera and adding:


“I think he likes me for me, not for [fame] or me being skinny.”


That’s wonderful.


We’re not here to judge (too much) or anything.



It really is amazing how many pounds Shannon has shed.


Yes, she did it through a controversial medical procedure, but one must also diet and exercise properly to keep this weight off.


At one point on the premiere, June said sneaking around with Geno was “hot… like foreplay,” yet she also said her main goal wasn’t to be all secretive.


She’d prefer to be open with her kids.


“Geno’s the first guy that I’ve dated really serious since I’ve lost the weight, and I’m trying to keep this one to myself to see how it’s going to work out,” she said.


“I hope this one works out, but honestly, I’ve had some terrible luck with guys and I’ve got really burnt. So, it’s really hard for me to fully trust him right now.”


That’s an understatement.


Ex-husband Matt “Sugar Bear” Thompson has been accused of assaulting Shannon, while an ex-boyfriend was actually convicted of molesting her oldest daughter.


YIKES, right?



Following a pottery class they took together, Geno and June agreed that it was time for the former to actually meet Shannon’s family.


“This is Geno, we’ve been dating for a couple months,” Mama June said, as Alana shook his hand and asked:


“What’s your intentions with my mama?”


Later on, Alana admitted to her mother that she feared the new romance would mean far less time spent together for mother and child.




kissing june


“I mean, he’s a cool guy or whatever,” she said, before turning to her mom and inquiring:


Does that mean me and you ain’t going to hang out no more ’cause you have a boyfriend? You haven’t been around a lot.”


Replied Shannon:


“I mean, now that y’all are getting older, it’s time for me to find somebody that I can be happy with. I’ve been single for so long and been devoted to y’all.”


We’ll see if this relationship lasts, however.


The season 2 finale may need a cliffhanger. Will it be a break-up or a proposal?


ReadMore…