Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Audrey Roloff: Here are 5 Shocking Facts About Me!


Audrey Roloff is mostly an open book on social media and on Little People, Big World.


But the reality star has taken to Instagram in order to reveal a few fascinating new pages about her life.


In a wide-ranging post she shared in February of 2018, Audrey revealed a few never-before-known facts regarding her stomach, her ears and a certain writing habit she cannot give up.


Scroll down if you wish to get to know Audrey Roloff better than ever before… 




1. What Do You Want to Know?!?


Audrey roloff having a blast

Roloff has talked openly about difficulty breastfeeding, about her faith in God, about her marriage… she’s basically an open book on Instagram.



2. She Loves – and We Mean LOVES – Her Daughter


Some ember snuggles

There’s not much Audrey can really tell us about motherhood or raising little Ember that she hasn’t already shared. So, what did Roloff reveal in this unexpected Instagram post?



3. The Tease:


Audrey roloff ponders life

“5 things you wouldn’t know about me from following my insta feed…” Audrey wrote to open this message, prior to delving into pretty serious detail in regard to each “thing.”



4. She Has a Problem with Her Ears


Audrey roloff poses on instagram

“I have accidental gauges. Yes, you read that correctly. I haven’t worn earrings in 6 years,” writes Audrey as her first fact.



5. What Does This Mean Exactly?!?


Audrey roloff at the doctors

She expounds as follows: “Apparently spending all day every weekend wearing a ski helmet isn’t the best idea after getting your ears pierced… I noticed me ears were a little sore, but I have a high pain tolerance so I didn’t think anything of it. oops. To this day, if I pull my ear out to the side it looks a lot like a piece of bologna some kid bit the center out of.”



6. Fact #2


Audrey and ember photo

“I was a complete tomboy growing up. The only time I ever wore dresses was to prom. And even then I still wore my vans.” We can sort of see this, can’t you?


View Slideshow
ReadMore…