Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Rain Brown Posts Sweet Tribute to Cancer-Free Ami Brown!

Just a couple of weeks ago, Ami Brown revealed that her cancer is in remission. It was a long, scary battle, but she’s begun to recover enough that she can go places with her family.


While fans are overjoyed, obviously, no one is happier about Ami’s recovery than the Browns themselves.


Ami’s youngest, Rain Brown, has posted a beautiful tribute to her mother.



Thrilled beyond belief that Ami Brown is finally cancer-free, 15-year-old daughter Rain posted to Instagram to celebrate her mother.


“I would just like to give a very honest thank you to the most amazing woman that’s ever walked this earth.”


She wrote this in the captions of an Instagram photo (above) in which she is embracing her mom.


“Not only am I lucky enough to have met an angel and know an angel, but that angel is my mother.”


Awwwww!


“Honestly you inspire me more then anyone, and I’m so blessed to know I have people like you in my life that will support me no matter where I go and how I choose to get there.”



Rain then goes on to praise her mother’s parenting.


“You’ve never judged me or punished me but only taught me with love and with leading by great example.”


That sounds like a fantastic parenting style — one that has worked out beautifully for Rain, who is an incredible and compassionate young woman.


“You’re the reason I am who I am and the reason I keep fighting, because if the sweetest most honest happiest person such as yourself can do it? So can I.”


It’s wonderful that Ami can inspire her young daughter.



If you’re wondering what Rain means by “keep fighting,” remember that Rain Brown suffers from depression.


Rain wrote yet another post, sharing words of encouragement for followers who might feel the same way that she does.


“To everyone out there who feels broken…”


Sadly, a lot of people feel that way.


“Someday you will be immensely happy eating ice cream on the floor alone at six in the morning.”


That’s a very specific example of happiness, but sometimes people with depression begin to forget what joy feels like.


“Yes it can happen to you too.”



Rain speaks to her followers about how perspective can help them to battle their depression symptoms.


“Someday you’re gonna go through something only to realize it doesn’t hurt anymore, not in a numb kind of way, but in a happy strong kind of way, stay true to yourself and to God and that’s all you’ll ever need.”


She wants people who’ve felt depression like she has to know that there’s hope.


“It may not seem like it now, but eventually you will be exactly where I am.”


Like Tarek El Moussa’s hopeful message, Rain’s advice is clearly that people need to remember the good in order to make it through the bad.


“This is just a reminder that happiness is real, it’s a beacon of hope and a glimpse of the light that will soon be in your life #staystrong my Rainbrows and remember this unicorn loves you!”



Rain has become something of an unofficial spokesperson for her family in recent months, thanks to her social media presence.


But you can tell that these sweet messages were from the heart.


A 15-year-old may not seem like the most qualified self-help guru, but she’s not trying to be.


She’s just trying to share her wisdom — yes, teenagers can be wise — with the people who follow her to keep up with her thoughts and her family’s activities.



ReadMore…