Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Faith Stowers: I Don"t Deserve to Be Bullied! Jax Taylor Lied to Me!

While Stassi Schroeder defends herself against accusations of racism, fellow Vanderpump Rules star Faith Stowers is still defending herself.


Fans have been blaming Faith for Jax Taylor cheating on Brittany Cartwright. And, to be fair, he did cheat on Brittany with Faith.


Faith says that the bullying from fans is too much, and insists that she doesn’t deserve the backlash. if they’ll only listen to her side of the story. …



In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Faith Stowers laments the “bullying” that she’s received from fans over social media.


“It was just tough because social media is supposed to be this platform where you can help others and show people you’re life. I did make the decision to live my life the way I did, and make the choices…”


She doesn’t deserve to be bullied, but … let’s be clear, Brittany Cartwright is one of the most beloved stars on the show.


“But it was just tough because i wasn’t able to tell [the viewers] what really happened from my side, for them to change their opinion…”


As you’ll see below, she tries to tell her side of things.


“So it was tough getting the backlash, some of her fans were, you know, saying really mean things to me…. I can act tough and like it doesn’t bother me, but it bothers me.”



First, she talks about how things got started before genitals started touching each other.


“[Jax] was Twittering, dm’ing me for a whole year trying to hang out.”


The correct word is tweeting, but whatever.


“I did not accept his advances because I, at the time, everyone knew they were a couple. They were fresh, they were new….”


She then refers to the infamous Jax Taylor cheating tape.


“What transpired was when he was telling me they were done… which was proven on the audio, and he was pretty much telling me they were done, so I’m thinking, ‘OK, I’ll give you a shot now.’”



Faith believes that those DMs crossed some boundaries and go back further than Brittany realizes.


“She does not… she might now, it goes way back, honey, it goes back.”


But what exactly was he saying?


“He was just being cute and flirty.”


And then she mentions that part of how it started was Jax Taylor’s attempt to get a threesome with Brittany and Faith.


“I mean, at one point he did proposition a threesome with him and Brittany, that was when they were dating, and I literally laughed that off ‘cause I would never… It was just interesting to see how far he went when he had a new girlfriend who was fresh; Brittany was fresh at this time.”



“I’ve always thought Jax Taylor was attractive… he was always pleasant, we went out to dinners, not just me and him, the group… he took care of the bill, he made sure people got home in their Ubers.”


So, Faith is at this point explaining why she was attracted to Jax at all in the first place. After seeing him on Vanderpump Rules, some fans have wondered.


“He was just really attentive, and you know that attracted me to him ‘cause you don’t find very many attentive men in L.A.”


L.A. is a city of millions. L.A. County has a population of over 10 million. What percentage of those people are attentive men who aren’t dating anyone?


“I respected him and Brittany at this time… never did anything. He would flirt, they all flirt…all the guys, Tom, all flirt with everyone else, they’re just fun people. I didn’t think anything of it and then he kind of just went in for the kill and it was in the middle of the day, middle of the afternoon, no one was drinking.”


She then emphasizes that Jax told her that he and Brittany were over.



“He requested a couple times to come over [prior to her finally accepting his request], he really wanted to come hang out… I said OK, because I’m thinking, it’s three in the afternoon, you’re out running errands, I live down the street from you, come hang out.”


Uh-huh.


“I hate to kiss and tell — or I think Jax would say, ‘suck toes and tell."”


There’s an image that no one needed.


“I was in a position where I wanted comfort as well. I was single… and it was just nice to have someone really be into me and just really want my attention and wanna hang out with me.”


It sounded like she really did appreciate his attentions.


“When he saw me, it was like he was super excited to see me and we just kind of embraced each other and he just kind of went in for the kill and, like I said, I was attracted to Jax.”



“He opened up to me and said really, like, deep feelings to me afterwards, which also led me to believe that he trusted me and wanted to just, like, work this thing out and apparently he was lying.”


Folks, a lot of men lie when they’re cheating. If you don’t want to be painted as a villain, do your due diligence.


“Yes, it was the one time… it could have happened more times, but… I was turning down his advances. He texted me about hanging out again and at that time I kind of felt like I needed more information, so I held off and I’m really glad I did ‘cause it could have been way worse.”


In the end, Faith feels that she’s not the bad guy here — that she and Brittany were both the victims of Jax being Jax.


“I like to open up the conversation about cheating ‘cause I feel like I didn’t cheat, I felt like I got cheated, I got ‘Jax’ed.”



ReadMore…