Monday, March 19, 2018

Kim Zolciak: I Got Death Threats Because of Nene Leakes!

There are reality star feuds and then there’s the beef between Kim Zolciak and Nene Leakes, which is more akin to a nuclear war.


You see, this isn’t just a simple case of two co-stars throwing shade at each other on social media.


No, Nene and Kim keep raising the stakes, and it seems there’s no end to this bitter battle in sight.



It all started when Kim’s daughter, Brielle Biermann, randomly claimed that Nene’s house is infested with roaches


Nene clapped back in a big way, claiming that Brielle is a racist who learned to hate from her mother:


“Kim & her daughter whole family are racists! What her daughter did at my home… was racist, learned behavior etc,” Leakes wrote on Instagram, referring to Brielle’s roach post.


“Kim is a calculating bipolar racist with a horrible mouth, who uses black folks for her come up.”


Nene says she was led to the conclusion that Kim is a bigot by Brielle’s use of the term “roach”:



“That word ‘roach’ just ain’t the word I needed to hear her saying,” Leakes said on this week’s episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta.


“It sounds very racial when you are speaking to an African-American person and talk about roaches. Because people feel like you associated that with the ghetto or trash. Black people do not receive that very well.”


Leakes went on to say that she may have exaggerated “out of anger,” but maintained that she still believes Kim harbors racist tendencies.


“Do I believe Kim is a racist? Some of the things she has said would definitely make you go, ‘Hmmm,’” Nene remarked.


Zolciak was so incensed that she sued Nene for saying she’s a racist.



On last night’s episode, she revealed that the situation had deteriorated to the point that she received death threats 


“We’ve had to hire security. I’ve had people come to the gate at my house,” Kim told Sheree Whitfield. 


“She wants to pull the race card. That’s the devil, bitch,” she added.


“She spent so many years trying to sabotage my name and I just let it roll.


“Now you’re f–king with my kids? ‘The whole family is racist, prejudice?’ My whole family? There’s not a racist bone in my body. Not me, my husband, or my children see color. Never have.”



Kim recently confirmed that she had her lawyers send Nene a cease and desist letter.


Unfortunately, for Mrs. Zolciak-Biermann, it seems the document failed to have the desired effect:


“I burned it up with a lighter,” Leakes said when asked how she responded to the missive.


Something tells us this feud won’t be coming to an end anytime soon.


Watch Real Housewives of Atlanta online to relive all the Kim vs. Nene drama.



ReadMore…