Friday, April 6, 2018

Heidi Montag: I Actually Died in 2009!

The reality television careers of Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are dead.


About this, there can be no debate.


But the former Hills star has come out and told Paper Magazine something shocking:



She was once also dead!


Back in late 2009, the ex-MTV personality underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures.


It was a decision she later confessed to regretting, telling multiple outlets that it was a mistake to get a nose job, breast implants and liposuction, among other surgeries.


In this new interview, we learn a large reason why.


“Spencer thought he lost me. I died for a minute. With that much surgery, I had to have 24-hour nurse care and Spencer didn’t want to leave my side,” Heidi explains.


She goes on to offer more detail of her harrowing experience:


“I was at a recovery center and had Demerol to deal with the pain because it was so extreme.”


At one point, the brand new mother recounts:


“My security guards called Spencer and told him, ‘Heidi’s heart stopped. She’s not going to make it.’


“And I easily could’ve. Cutting yourself up isn’t something I’d recommend, and Demerol isn’t anything to play around with. That’s how Michael Jackson died.”



Many years later, Montag had her size F (!!!!) breast implants removed — and spoke honestly about mistakes she had made.


“A lot of positive things came out of that. I had to look at myself in the mirror every day healing, and be like, ‘What did I do to myself? How did I get here? What is going on?’


“I basically had to hit that rock-bottom moment in my life, to realize what was important to me.”


It may seem hard to remember now, but Heidi and Spencer were sort of Kim Kardashian before there really was a Kim Kardashian.


They were EVERYwhere, sharing their life with the public and becoming A-List celebrities, despite lacking any real talent.


And most of the public hated them for it.



In actuality, however, Speidi was sort of just ahead of its time.


Think of how many reality stars now dominate the news, despite this same lack of talent.


“It’s the exact same thing, and it’s being seen by maybe even more people than what we had done,” Heidi tells Paper.


“It’s fascinating that that’s accepted now, but it was cheesy and fame-whorey when we did it.”


To be clear, Kardashian, just to use her as an example, is still a fame whore.


But it’s evident she has earned a level of respect that was never afforded to Montag or Pratt back in the day.



Not that Heidi is complaining.


We never would have said this a decade ago, but she doesn’t care about fame or fortune very much anymore.


She really just cares about one thing and one thing only: her son.


Gunner’s given me a whole new strength that I didn’t know. I feel like I am stronger than I’ve ever been emotionally. At the end of the day, I’m his mom, and that’s my main priority.”


How very mature and grounded.


We never thought we’d see the day.


ReadMore…