Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Kendra Wilkinson Hits the Slopes to Escape Breakup Speculation

In recent days, rumors have been flying that Kendra Wilkinson’s marriage to Hank Baskett is hanging over a precipice … if it isn’t already over.


Then, Kendra seemed to confirm the split rumors with some tearful, heartfelt confessions on social media.


It looks like she’s trying to cheer herself up with some fun in the snow with her son.



Kendra Wilksinson says that she will always love Hank, but if this split between them is the real deal, they both might change their tune. Sometimes, exes become enemies.


But one thing is for certain: they will both always love their children.


Kendra is seeking comfort with some family time, as she and her eight-year-old son, Hank Baskett IV, hit the slopes in snowboarding gear.


And the Playboy Bunny turned reality star decided to share her blissful experience on social media.


Instagram stories are fleeting by their nature, but gifs are forever.


Take a look.



Hank Baskett IV is one hell of a snowboarder for an eight-year-old, don’t you think?


(At least, he’s certainly better and more confident at it than I would have been at his age. Or at any age)


Kendra also tweeted her happiness about their chilly adventures while hitting the slopes, writing:


“And now it’s a happy day. My boy went off a jump for the first time.”


That’s so cool!


We’re glad that she’s letting him go at his own pace, but you can feel the pride in that tweet.



Vacations are designed to help people get away from it all, and Kendra has a lot of sadness to escape.


Recently, she shared her heartbreak on social media:


“10 years. I did everything I could, it wasn’t good enough.”


There’s no one secret to make a marriage last forever.


“I will always love him and my heart will always remain open for him.”


That does sound like a farewell, doesn’t it?


“I believed in forever. I really did.”


Kendra says that she’s focusing on what’s important:


“Guess it’s just not meant to be. I’m so scared but I have to get strong for my kids. I will.”



Kendra also gave her thanks to people who care about her.


“Thank you to all my friends and family for supporting me at the moment. Every little ounce of love helps. Thank you.”


But she says that she never anticipated that things with Hank would be over.


“I never thought I’d see the day, really.”


She didn’t limit her emotional, revealing posts to Instagram.


“Today will be the saddest, scariest day of my life. Today I will have to be the strongest I’ve ever been. Today, my rebirth begins.”



So it sounds like a snow day with her son was exactly what she needed.


And it might be what he needed, too.


Kendra and Hank’s kids may be blaming themselves or fearing for their future as they see their parents part ways, but Kendra and Hank will always put their children first.


And this vacation demonstrates pretty clearly that life after heartbreak can still be full of fun and of family time.



ReadMore…