Monday, April 23, 2018

Audrey and Jeremy Roloff: 5 Things You Don"t Know About Us


We know what you thought when you read the headline above:


What? Huh? Please, I know EVERYthing about Audrey and Jeremy Roloff.


The couple is an open book on Instagram, would new information could you possibly learn here about the Little People, Big World stars?


Well, the answers may surprise you.


Courtesy of Audrey"s Instagram page, on which she listed several surprising facts about her romance with Jeremy in April of 2018, we"re here with a number of unexpected tidbits.


Check them out now!




1. Take It Away, Auds


So much in love

Here are “5 things you wouldn’t know about us from following us on social media,” the reality star and mother of one wrote to open her intriguing post.



2. Number-One:


Audrey and jeremy roloff insta pic

“After the first time Jeremy said “I love you” it took me a full year to say it back,” she writes. A full year, huh? That must have been sort of awkward.



3. A Follow-Up


Audrey and jeremy roloff christmas snuggles

Adds Audrey in regard to this point: “Needless to say, I had some walls up. But Jeremy continued to pursue me in patient anticipation of ‘demo day."” Hehe, what a cute way to put it.



4. Number-Two:


Audrey and jeremy roloff so cute

“For the first year of our marriage my job required me to wake up at 2:30 am,” she writes. YIKES, right?!? We cannot imagine.



5. The Wake-Up Sucked…


Audrey and jeremy roloff selfie

… but Jeremy ruled! “Everyday, Jeremy woke up with me to kiss me goodbye. Sometimes he even got up just to make me coffee while I put on my slacks and attempted to look business professional. Mega husband brownie points.”



6. Number-Three:


Audrey roloff and jeremy roloff embrace

“We are masters at playing devils advocate in conversations,” Audrey writes, revealing a lot of insight into her marriage and how she and Jeremy go about their discussions/debates.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…