Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Khloe Kardashian: Yuck, My Butt is Huge!!!

In many ways, Khloe Kardashian’s life after giving birth is different from that of her sisters.


Neither Kim Kardashian nor Kourtney Kardashian nor Kylie Jenner had to deal with a cheating, terrible, dishonest baby daddy.


However, in one significant and very irritating way, Khloe is just like her siblings in the weeks following this momentous life change:



She’s all about losing weight and resurrecting that bikini body!


“When I saw myself in those first post-pregnancy paparazzi photos, I couldn’t believe how big my booty looked!” wrote the 33-year old new mom on her official app yesterday.


She then added, naturally:


“I can’t wait to tone up again and get my body back to where it was.”


SIGH.


Khloe, of course, gave birth to a daughter named True Thompson back on April 12.


She did so under the most unusual and awful of circumstances, considering stories went viral a day before about Tristan Thompson cheating on Kardashian throughout the duration of her pregnancy.



We can’t imagine what Khloe is going through these days and we really don’t want to pile on.


We’ve also given the speech many times on this website about how Khloe and her sisters set a very poor example for other new mothers by talking SO extensively in public about shedding their baby weight.


So we don’t need to go on that same diatribe again now.


We just wish Khloe would realize that she has the luxury of personal chefs and personal trainers and a lot of time on her hands, things most new mothers must do without.


But anyway. We’re digressing again.



Added Khloe in this post:


“I’m super excited because my doctor finally cleared me this week to work out and I’m going to meet with Coach Joe! I’ve literally been counting down the days.”


Well, sure.


What else would Khloe be doing, spending quality time with Thompson?


Wait… WHAT? She has been doing that?!?


Yes. Kardashian was spotted last weekend at a Cavs basketball game, ostensibly to cheer on Tristan and other Cleveland players.


An Us Weekly insider has said that Khloe and Tristan are all the way back together, despite Khloe’s loved ones pushing her to move to Los Angeles and to leave Thompson behind.



The Revenge Body now says she’s “proud” of herself “for not being as big as I assumed I would be” so soon after delivering her first kid.


“But I’m ready to start getting my body back and feeling mentally clear again,” Kardashian writes. “Bring on summer and the hard work – I got this!”


Here’s the thing, though:


Thompson allegedly likes women with big butts.


So while she may be with Tristan right now, perhaps this weight loss mission is her subtle way of letting everyone know that she does plan on moving on from him soon.


And if this is the case, we take back all of our aforementioned criticism.


Go do the damn thing, Keeks!



ReadMore…