Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Ray J and Princess Love Welcome First Child!

In the Kim Kardashian sex tape, the world’s most famous reality star figuratively referred to Ray J as her “daddy.”


But now a different female will be making this reference, in a far more official capacity.


That’s right, folks, Ray J is a father!



The former adult film director and occasional hip hop artist confirmed this exciting news on Tuesday night, writing the following message on Instagram:


“ITS TIME!! @rayjnprincess #GODISAMAZING #BABYGIRL #LOVEWINS.”


Those words accompanied a video that documented his unique and sometimes tumultuous love story with Princess Love.


Ray J (whose real name is William Norwood Jr. and who is the brother of singer Brandy Norwood) announced the fashion designer’s pregnancy in November of last year.


“Love is on my mind. Love is on my heart,” he gushed while cohosting The Real, explaining his mood as follows:


“Princess and I are expecting. I’mma be a dad. I’m nervous, excited. It finally happened, My first one.”



He then told viewers that he hoped to welcome a daughter:


“I want to have a little girl first because it’s like daddy’s little girl.


“A little boy is probably going to be a little aggressive, so I just want to be able to have some peace first. But whatever God blesses us with, I’m happy.”


God, of course, has blessed Ray J with an unusual way of making a living.


Yes, he records the occasional song.


And, yes, he earned a salary from his role on Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.


But Ray STILL makes money off the sales of Kim Kardashian Superstar, which hit the market back in 2007, but which is still popular to this day.



Said the D-Lister upon introducing himself as a Celebrity Big Brother UK contestant in early 2017:


“You might know me for a lot of things – music, reality TV, oh, and you might also know me for my dick.”


He isn’t exactly ashamed of having filmed a raunchy sex act with Kardashian. He continues to promote the video any chance he gets!


“People wanna know about the sex tape with me and Kim Kardashian,” he added during his appearance on the aforementioned reality show, continuing:


“Order it, put some money in my pocket … Y’all still jerking off to the sex tape? Enjoy.”


How can anyone not love Ray J?!?



In a bit more of a serious note, however, Ray J talked on his episode of The Real about how he and Princess Love struggled to conceive.


“I don’t know the process of it – when it actually happened, what night – but it was special because we was trying for a while,” the VH1 alum said a few months ago.


“It’s not as easy as people think. For some people, they just go on tour and get everybody pregnant.


“But for me, it was love. We took our time, and as we were taking our time, it just took a little while.”


Once again, for Ray J, is all comes down to sex.


We’ll pass along his daughter’s name and measurements once that information is made public, but for now, please join us in saying the following:


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!



ReadMore…