Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Annabelle Neilson Dies; Ladies of London Star Was 49

Annabelle Neilson, a former star on Bravo’s reality show Ladies of London and a famous British aristocrat, was found dead last week, sources have confirmed.


She was 49 years old.



As of this writing, no cause of death has been announced or determined.


The London Metropolitan Police told Us Weekly that officers were called to Neilson’s address on last Thursday, July 12, after a woman had been “found deceased at the location.”


Per the authorities, Neilson’s death is not being treated as suspicious.


No foul play is believed to have taken place.


Neilson appeared on seasons 1 and 2 of the aforementioned Bravo hit prior to announcing her departure from the series in 2015.


She starred alongside full-time cast members Caroline Stanbury, Marissa Hermer, Juliet Angus, Caprice Bourret and Noelle Reno for the first season of the show, which premiered in 2014.


“Good buy to Ladies of London these are the ladies I love and are my real friends!!” Neilson wrote alongside an Instagram photo of herself and Kate Moss in November 2015.


She added at the time:


“im blessed and greatfull to say fair well!! I wouldn’t say it’s been a ride, possibly a disappointment but we all make mistakes … See you on the other side ❤❤❤❤❤out.”




with moss


In addition to being a reality star, Neilson worked as a model before her passing.


She was close friends with Moss and Naomi Campbell, as well as the late fashion designer Alexander McQueen… whose suicide in 2010 completely devastated her.


Neilson was actually the last person to see her alive.


“He was my brother, my boyfriend, my soulmate. Most of the time people called me Mrs McQueen. Quite often we were sharing a bed,” Neilson told the Daily Mail in 2015, adding back then:


“The truth is I was happier with Lee than with anyone else. He asked me to marry him towards the end and I said no. I wish now that I had said yes.”



Elsewhere, Neilson released a series of children’s books.


She told MyBaba in 2015 that her inspiration behind the series was largely based on her experience with dyslexia.


“Angry Me is a character based on me in part as a child with severe dyslexia – but I think Angry Me evokes the frustrations and feelings for children when they can’t release such a powerful emotion as anger and it can be so many different things that a child can struggle with,” Neilson told the outlet at the time.


She continued:


“Other characters have been based around friends, some family, some godchildren.


“You do look for inspiration amongst the people close to you.”



Neilson was also honest in the past about becoming addicted to heroin after being beaten severely at the age of 16.


“The attack lasted for two hours. I was tied to a tree and continually beaten. I looked like the elephant girl by the end of it,” she told the Daily Mail in 2015, candidly admitting to the newspaper:


“I managed to escape with my life but I needed reconstructive surgery because my face was so disfigured.


“After that, I fell into a serious depression and became a heroin addict because it provided an escape bubble and was the only way I could cope.”


In 1994 Annabelle married wealthy banker Nat Rothschild  in Las Vegas, before divorcing in 1997.


She does not leave behind any children.


May Annabelle Neilson rest in peace.



ReadMore…