Thursday, August 2, 2018

Kourtney Kardashian to Kim: You Are Pure Evil!

This just in, Keeping Up with the Kardashians fans:


Season 15 of this oddly beloved reality series is going to be lit.


And Kourtney Kardashian might actually explode at one point during it.



In a previously-published sneak peek at this Sunday"s premiere, we witnessed Kourtney Kardashian absolutely blast her sisters, referring to Khloe and Kim as "born bitches."


What, exactly, was the cause of the tension between supposed loved ones?


You can watch for yourself HERE to find out.


Now, in a new clip from this upcoming episode, we pick up right where the aforementioned fight left off, right after Kourtney stormed away from her siblings.


In the video featured on this page, Kourtney calls up Khloe and is instantly triggered.


“I’m not here to be mistreated by my f-cing bitch family,” she says, on speakerphone of course.


She continues:


“Kim saying that I’m the least interesting to look at – who even speaks like that? You don’t say things like that.


"You guys just have really different values than me. I choose to be a mother to my three kids. I’m not here looking for another job. I already work enough – more than I would like to.”



As you might expect, Kourtney implying (heck, stating) that she is the only sister who cares more about her children than her occupation sets Kim off.


"YOU DON"T DO SHIT!" Kim screams, adding:


“You would honestly think that we have more jobs, so [you should] work around our schedule.


You do whatever the f-ck you want to do and you don’t do shit, so be accommodating to the people that actually do shit.”


“You’re a very distraught, evil human being,” Kourtney replies. “I don’t want to see you, okay? I don’t agree with who you are as a human being.”


Amazing, right?



The producers have really outdone themselves with the writing for this premiere.


Kim then tells Kourtney to eff herself, yelling and ranting and raving:


“Clearly you’re going through something else, because you’re acting like a f-cking lunatic.


So maybe deal with that. What I said to you was rude and I wasn’t even being serious, so I said I’m sorry for that. But you’re the most f-cking entitled person on the planet when you work the least.”


Again: Amazing!


If you need to catch up, you can go watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online now.


If you wanna see how this spat ends, you can tune in to E! at 9/8c on Sunday, August 5.


Kourtney kardashian lashes out as evil sister
ReadMore…