Thursday, August 23, 2018

Jenelle Evans: Meh, I Don"t Care If I Traumatize My Son

Jenelle Evans’ life has basically been one long rock bottom, but the Carolina Hurricane hit a new low back in May, when she was involved in a road rage incident that nearly became tragic.


With her 9-year-old son riding shotgun, Jenelle angrily followed another driver to his home, where she brandished a weapon and threatened him with violence.



In a preview for the upcoming Teen Mom 2 reunion special, Jenelle opens up about the incident in a conversation with Dr. Drew Pinsky.


And her comments have left some fans enraged.


Jenelle’s segment on the special had already been a source of controversy, as MTV sent Dr. Drew to Evans’ home, as she refused to travel to New York for taping.


Jenelle’s refusal to travel was the result of her anger over her husband, David Eason, being fired from the show.



Many fans saw the move as MTV kowtowing to Jenelle and caving her to bratty demands.


The first transcripts from her interview with Pinksy have left those same critics even more upset.


“Ever since then I’ve been having PTSD, I’ve been having nightmares,” Jenelle told Pinsky when asked about the road rage altercation.


“When the incident happened, I didn’t even leave my house for the first, like, two weeks.”



Asked if she was concerned about traumatizing her son by engaging in a high-speed chase and pointing a gun at a stranger, Jenelle revealed that she never considered the possibility that her behavior might cause her son harm.


“I didn’t think about it at the time. All I thought about was that he almost hurt my son. He almost knocked my son out,” she said.


“And that’s what pissed me off.”


Yes, Jenelle was so angry that someone almost hurt her son that she proceeded to put the boy in mortal danger.



It’s the sort of ignorant behavior that’s left Evans tied up with Farrah Abraham as the most hated Teen Mom in the history of the franchise.


We’re sure Jenelle will have more to say about the incident when the full reunion special airs this Monday.


But we doubt any of it will convince her critics that she deserves even a shred of sympathy.


Watch Teen Mom 2 online to get caught up in time for next week’s reunion.



ReadMore…