Friday, August 10, 2018

Kim Kardasian Doubles Down on Tyson Beckford Shade: Stop Acting Like a Bitch!

Last week, Tyson Beckford body-shamed Kim Kardashian after seeing a photo of the social media icon that apparently didn’t suit his very specific tastes. 


Kim clapped back without delay, but instead of being applauded for standing up to her bully, she was criticized for the homophobic nature of her comments.




Kim Kardashian-Tyson Beckford


“Sorry I Dont care for it personally,” Beckford commented on the photo.


“She is not real, doctor f—ked up on her right hip.”


“Sis we all know why you don’t care for it,” Kim shot back.


Kim added the frog, teacup, and fingernail-painting emojis, in case it was unclear that she intended to throw shade.



For obvious reasons, Kim was accused of homophobia.


That’ll happen when you imply that someone is gay as an insult.


For his part, Beckford affirmed his heterosexuality (would be nice if just once someone took a more “so what if I am gay?” stance, but whatevs) while boasting of his support for the gay community.


“I support LGBTQ, even though I’m not Gay,” he wrote in a since-deleted Instagram post.


“It’s just the Human thing to do.”



Kim remained uncharacteristically quiet on the matter until today, when she finally responded to the allegations of homophobia:


“Really, dude? Like, you’re going to body-shame me? Like, OK. OK. OK, sis. You’re going to body-shame me?” Kim said in a radio interview.


“People were sending me stuff on his page. He keeps on going and going and going, and I’m just like, ‘Dude, that’s so female lame to me. That’s just lame to me,’” she continued. 


“And for anyone to say that I am homophobic with the comment of saying ‘sis’?


“All my best friends are gay. I support the community. I love the community. They love me. That has nothing to do with this.”



Hmm … now, Kim has every right to defend herself from body-shaming trolls, but we think she’s intentionally misrepresenting the situation here because she knows she was in the wrong.


No one is saying Kim’s homophobic because she sued the word “sis.”


They’re saying it because someone insulted her, and she responded by suggesting that he’s gay.


Oh, and throwing around “female” around as an insult isn’t really helping matters.


All-in-all, 1/10 apology, would not listen to again.



ReadMore…