Monday, August 6, 2018

Paola Mayfield Shares Sweet Baby Bump Pic, Emotional Message to Fans

Paola Mayfield has made it official:


Two body parts of hers are growing these days.


As previously announced, the 90 Day Fiance star is expecting her first child with husband Russ, as the reality stars themselves confirmed this blessed news just over a week ago on Instagram.



Naturally, as a result, Mayfield’s belly is getting bigger by the month.


But the TLC personality has also now made it clear via social media that something aside from her stomach has increased in size of late:


Her heart.


Indeed, Paola just shared a new, precious picture (above) of Russ kissing her baby bump, adding as a lengthy caption:


“We are so thankful and happy for each one of your beautiful messages! We weren’t expecting so much love and so much support. Thank you all so much.”


She then referenced some of the marital strife that she has been through over the past year or so.



“You guys know all that Russ and I went through the past months,” Mayfield said in her caption, continuing in further detail:


“I was angry and devastated after all you can never completely recover from something like that but today we have a reason to smile and to be happy, a reason to move forward and to be the best we can.


“I wish I could keep up and like all your comments from my last post. I love you all so very much!


“Thank you for living this amazing experience with us and for showing us so much love.”


Mayfield is mostly referencing a miscarriage she suffered last year in this passage.



As is the case with so many couples that go through this awful experience, Russ and Paola nearly hit a breaking point due to the tragedy.


Paola made it pretty clear on air and in a few statements that she though Russ wasn’t there for her in the way she needed following the devastating news.


Meanwhile, Russ thought his wife was trying to shut him out.


It’s never been clear just how close the stars were to splitting, but their relationship hadn’t seemed entirely stable even before the miscarriage.


The main storyline surrounding the Mayfields during their time on 90 Day Finance had been Paola’s penchant for posing nearly-naked and Russ’ unease over his wife showing the world such revealing assets.


This was a legitimate issue between the husband and wife.



It became so well known and questions about their relationship so pervasive that both sides of the romance semi-recently addressed their status online.


“He accepts me,” Paola told fans in early July of Russ. “Loves me and respects me the way I am and lets me work even when he is not 100% comfortable.”


Russ, for his part, also made it evident a short bit ago that he loves Paola and is committed to Paola and people need to stop claiming anything to the contrary.


“I accept and am proud of my wife for the beautiful woman she is,” Russ has said, adding:


“I am tired of the comments from the marriage ‘experts’ stating I deserve better, my wife doesn’t respect me, or she only loves me for my money and so on and so forth…


“I am proud of where I come from. And where I am going and that’s with the love of my life.”


And now also with a precious bundle of joy! 


CONGRATS ALL AROUND!



ReadMore…