Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Real Housewives of New York Season 10 Episode 22 Recap: Bethenny Frankel vs. Carole Radziwill

It was the end of the line for Bethenny Frankel and Carole Radziwill on The Real Housewives of New York Season 10 Episode 22, as the two women admitted it was time to move on. 


Radziwill was quick to reveal that Bethenny’s harsh comments about her in the confessionals were too hurtful to move on from. 


“The season made it over for me,” she told Frankel on Wednesday’s finale.



“When you watch the confessional interviews, I’m seeing what you said about me. About not having a job, not having a husband…”


“I didn’t understand until I watched the show and I realized I was really, really trying to salvage our friendship and you didn’t seem that interested,” Radziwill continued. 


“And I only can imagine because you knew what you had said at all those confessional interviews.”


“I was trying all season to come back from this,” Radziwill said of Bethenny’s comments. 


“At the end, I was like, ‘Thank god we’re done with this season. Thank god we can go back. We can just regroup.’ And then I started watching the show…”


All of the above suggests that Radzwill was on board for another season of the Bravo hit, but it looks like things changed once she watched the season back. 



Bethenny’s comments “made me sad but also angry,” the departing cast member said.


For Frankel, Radziwill was just as bad what with her blog post and Instagram live to bash Bethenny. 


“The season would not have made it over,” Frankel said. “The bashing with the blogs and the bashing with a friend made it over. … It was really mean.”


Bethenny continued to claim that Carole had changed and that was the reason for the dunking of their relationship. 


“You’ve changed too,” Radziwill fired back. “You’ve become catty and gossipy. I didn’t change.


With this being Radziwill’s final episode, she did open up about her biggest regret: Not patching things up with Frankel. 


“My regret was that Bethenny and I could never get to a place where… I thought maybe by the end of the season we would be speaking and then reconnect,” Radziwill said.



“Because that friendship was important to me. And that never happened.” “I wish that we had had some kind of conversation so we could have put it into context,” she added.


“It was just hard. I tried. That’s my regret, that I failed.”


At the top of the episode, Carole got into it with Andy. He was furious that she said he was “full of shit.” 


Andy has the power to hire and fire on this franchise, so he was likely shocked at the way she spoke to him. 


Carole claimed Andy was scared of Bethenny Frankel, to which he replied:


“Yeah, I’m scared of her.”


It was ridiculous, but the most telling moment was Andy asking Carole about her regret from the season.



“Is yours telling me I’m full of shit?” he said with a serious look on his face. 


Could this be the REAL reason Carole is out of the series? 


As for the way this reunion concluded?


Tears. Lots of tears. 


Bethenny turned to look at Dorinda upon being asked what her biggest regret is, and said the following. 


“My biggest regret of the season is if I did say, ‘a drunk’ — because you and I heard it the same way when we saw it on TV — but if I called you ‘a drunk,’ I regret saying that to you on television.”


“Thank you, Bethenny,” Dorinda replied while crying. “That actually means a lot.”



“But I will say for the record, in the moment, we both heard it: ‘You’re drunk,"” Bethenny added. “But anyway, I own what was on the show, and that’s fine, and that’s my regret.”


“Um, I think — that actually means a lot to me,” Dorinda said, pointing at Bethenny. 


“It’s so stupid — it’s at the end of the show,” Dorinda continued, before meeting Bethenny for a hug. “It means the world to me.”


“I tried to be as compassionate as I could while I was there,” Bethenny replied. “And I saw it, and I was like, ‘Oof,’ you know? I really did.”


Dorinda then admitted she could not answer, and Andy moved on to Tinsley. 



She admitted that she was mad at herself for shouting “Shut your mouth and shut your f–king legs!” at Sonja. 


Sonja claimed she also regretted “opening that wound” with Tinsley. 


And that’s another season in the can!


What do you think of the conclusion?


Hit the comments below. 



ReadMore…