Saturday, January 23, 2016

Anna Duggar Blogs About Faith & Visiting Josh in Rehab, Mum on Pregnancy Rumor

In these difficult days, long-suffering reality star Anna Duggar has found great support through faith, she writes in a new blog post.



The 19 Kids and Counting star took to the Duggar family blog to share some reflective words on her many recent trials and tribulations.


She’s certainly been through a lot, and whatever you think of the Duggars, we’ve all been waiting to hear from her in her own words.


Titled “A Statement From Anna Duggar,” it does not state whether Anna Duggar is pregnant for the fifth time, as has been rumored.


It does, however, shed light on a lot of things, tellingly:


“Many have asked how I am doing. So many have asked that its actually humbling and touching.”


“2015 was the most difficult year of my life.”


“Yet, amazingly I’ve found that in my own life crisis God has drawn near to me (“He’s near to the brokenhearted” Psalms 34:18) and my faith has been more precious to me than ever before.”


“Just recently I visited Josh. It was an important step on a long difficult road. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and your messages of hope.”


“I can never express how your kindness and prayers have brought encouragement when I needed it most – outpacing the grief and discouragement at every turn.”



“I trust that God will continue to show His love and tenderness toward us and bring beauty from ashes – somehow – was only He can do.”


“Please continue to pray for me, Josh and our children.”


An important step on a long, difficult road. Prayers outpacing grief and discouragement. Bringing beauty from the ashes.


Read between the lines and Anna’s message is clear … 


She’s totally preggers. Or at least not leaving his ass.


Honestly, the family’s odd radio silence on the pregnancy rumor aside, does anyone really believe sex rehab has conjugal visits?


We’re skeptical. But there’s absolutely no way a divorce is in the works right now, or even on the table as a possibility anymore.


Anna publicly condemned Josh’s sexual escapades on last month’s Jill & Jessa: Counting On as a betrayal to herself and all Christians.


Josh and Anna share four young kids – Mackynzie, 6, Michael, 4, Marcus, 2 and Meredith, 5 months – and likely #5 coming soon.