Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dance Moms Recap: Abby Lee Miller Resigns!

With Abby Lee Miller’s mental state more precarious than ever, the tension rose to extreme levels on Dance Moms Season 6 Episode 4.



If you watch Dance Moms online, you know that Abby Lee’s instability and massive ego have been the ratings driver from day one.


S–t has just been off the hook lately, though.


“I’m in a bit of a crisis,” Miller said during a tense phone call last night. “I’ve had it. Five years of my life I have made these kids stars.”


“I am hysterical,” Abby continues, becoming unglued before our eyes. “I have done everything. There’s nothing more I can do.”


“Right now, I don’t have a bra on, my car is in rollers, I’m in my slippers and I have a huge legal issue going on … I’m finished.”


The moms are openly speculating as to whether this is it, given how she’s been absent and Miller is charged with bankruptcy fraud.


Says dance mom Jessalyn to the cameras: “Abby had a huge meltdown last week because of what’s happened in her personal life.”


Abby, we are reminded, is “under a federal investigation for hiding money. She has so much going on that we can’t even relate to it.”


When Abby fails to show up to pyramid on time, the dance moms send in the mini team members’ moms to see what the haps is.


Melissa Gisoni and Jill Vertes are promptly kicked out for bringing the cameras into her office. Soon, we learn that she has “quit.”


“We’ve received an email that she’s resigning,” Jill tells the moms, who are in SHOCK. “It’s not looking good you guys. She’s had it.”


Holly Frazier is not the only one to observe that “Abby has been all over the place” as she ponders the future of the once-proud ALDC.


“She walked out of the competition last week, the other day she refused to come out of her cave, and today, she decides she’s quitting.”


Jessalyn says the team simply needs to move on with or without her, and they do, as the elite team wins first place in one of their numbers.


The mini team brings home second-place for a jazz dance, while Maddie Ziegler and Brynn Rumfallo also score second place finishes.


Will Abby return to her ALDC teams? Will these legal issues RUIN her? Is this all fake? Does anyone care? Hit the comments below!