Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Scott Disick Makes Us Almost Feel Bad for Him

Poor Scott Disick.


We never thought we"d write those words, but the troubled reality star is a guest on Kocktails with Khloe this week and the following sneak peek makes it clear that his life isn"t exactly all it"s cracked up to be.


Yes, we see photos and videos of the Keeping Up with the Kardashians cast member partying and drinking and posing alongside expensive vehicle… and it certainly appears as if he"s happy.


As if not much in life matters to him except material items.


But after Malika Haqq asks Disick what is next for him, take a look at what Disick told the show’s fellow guest.


"A lot of people think that [I] only care about money and cars, and don"t realize it"s more just about insecurities, and how much I care about my friends and my family," Disick explains.


"I really would rather never be in a tabloid again, but if I"m gonna be, at least it [should] be about that Scott isn"t what everybody thinks he is."


Disick, of course, spent nine years as he boyfriend of Kourtney Kardashian. He is the father to her three kids.


But she kicked him to the curb last summer after cheating allegations became too much for her to handle.


"I have money," Disick says while seated next to Mr. Kylie Jenner himself, Tyga.


"The more money I have, the less happy I am. So the only thing I"m trying to focus on is just calming down, and just focusing on the kids, and just trying to be a good dad."


For the sake of those kids, let"s hope he succeeds.


Watch Disick open up now:


Scott disick money makes me sad