Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jon Gosselin: TLC Tried to Stop Me From Divorcing Kate!

The last time we checked in on Jon Gosselin, he was complaining that he hadn"t seen all of his kids together in several years


Jon"s done a lot of wining in the years since his divorce from Kate Gosselin, but some of his gripes about the way he"s been treated by his ex-wife and the network that made him famous are totally legitimate.


Jon"s revelation that he"s often prevented from seeing his children came during an interview with Steve Harvey that was filmed last week.


The entire segment finally aired today, and it seems Jon has no shortage of shade to throw at both Kate and TLC.


Jon"s most shocking claim may be that the network attempted to use legal muscle to force him to stay married to Kate:


“We knew we were going to get divorced and then the network tried to keep us together for the benefit of the show. So I quit,” Jon says.


“I said, ‘I’m not having my divorce filmed. I’m not having it aired out for the public’s consumption. And I’m not having reruns so my children can keep on watching the demise of their parents.’”


“I just took a moral stance versus a business stance. I lost everything,” he added. “I lost all my money. I lost everything. The network sided with my ex-wife.”


Gosselin adds that the network "sided" with Kate and even went so far as to pay for her divorce attorneys.


A spokesperson for TLC denies that last allegation.


Watch Kate Plus 8 online at TV Fanatic to see how the family is getting along without Jon.


Jon gosselin tlc tried to stop me from divorcing kate