Friday, February 12, 2016

14 Times Your Favorite TV Characters Embraced The Single Life


Slow claps for a day dedicated exclusively to those of you who have found true love, or have a terrible case of co-dependence.


While you"re eating chocolates and ordering off a prix-fix menu, the rest of us will probably go meet up with friends, maybe see Zoolander No. 2, or go buy ourselves something lovely.


After that, we"ll pop in episodes of our favorite television shows that feature singletons either drinking, crying, laughing maniacally or all three.


 




1. I Have a Cold and I Can’t Taste My Lucky Charms


Penny on the big bag theory happy valentines day gif

Please leave me to my single person’s meal.



2. Season’s Greetings. Love Is Dead.


New girl im going to die alone gif

Please be sure to take a candy cane on your way out.



3. It’s Fine. I’m Fine. Don’t I Look Fine?


Chris traeger talks about being alone on parks and rec

Hang on, I have to go cry in the closet.



4. "Let Me Tell You How He Proposed!"


Ab fabs patsy and edina are bored gif

Congratsbai.



5. Let It Out, Sister


Caroline gets deep on the vampire diaries gif

All the time, Caroline. All. The. Time. Can I make you a gin?



6. Beware Of The Heckler


New girl gif ugh couples

Heckler is unarmed, wearing a onesie with feet.


View Slideshow