Friday, February 5, 2016

Amy Duggar: Dillon Totally MESSED UP When He Met My Family!

Amy Duggar has long been known as the rebellious one in the 19 Kids and Counting clan, and it seems that bringing Dillon King home to meet them certainly didn’t help.



In an interview with People, the couple, now married, reveals the many gaffes Dillon made when making the acquaintance of her uncle Jim Bob, aunt Michelle and the rest of the Duggar family.


“I made some pretty good mess-ups,” Dillon told the magazine. “No one told me how conservative they were and I never watched the show!”


For example, Dillon was caught dancing into a room at a gathering attended by Amy’s cousin.


“My family turned on a dime and looked away,” said Amy. “[Dancing] is considered sexual.”


On another occasion, Dillon recalls Amy’s young cousin Jordyn asking him his favorite color.


“I said ‘black,"” said Dillon, adding, “Her face was like ‘Oh God!’ and she said, ‘Really?’ And I was like ‘Yea, black is a pretty sexy color."”


“I kicked him so hard!” said Amy. “I was like ‘Oh my Gosh!"”


Yowza. Dancing and sharing a favorite color with the devil?


Ca-RAZY stuff, y’all.


Last year, after confirming that she had been born out of wedlock, Amy admitted that she felt Jim Bob didn’t always approve of her choices, such as kissing Dillon before they were married.


“I kinda get under his skin, but he’s not going to control me,” said Amy.


“He has no reign over me. He doesn’t know everything I’m going to do next [and] I’m not going to change who I am to have a certain image.”


However, Amy said everything is copacetic between her, Dillon and the family, as long as they respect the rules in their household.


But that doesn’t mean the pair doesn’t go hog wild and release some rebellious angst when the family’s not around.


“Sometimes on our way over to my uncle’s we’ll just crank up Drake in the car and rap it out before we get there!”


Aww, yeah. Gotta belt it out about booty calls before having what sounds like zero fun with the fam.