Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Justin Bieber: Naked for Clash Magazine! Sort Of!

Clash Magazine has celebrated its milestone 100th issue in the perfect, sexiest and most seductive of ways:


NAKED JUSTIN BIEBER!



Indeed, the singer covers this random publican by standing in his birthday suit on the beach, a hat over his head, but nothing at all over his sleek, hairless body.


Unfortunately, the editors cut the photo off around Justin’s waist, right before we get to the good, private stuff.


An excerpt from the feature story has found its way online, however, and it once again features Bieber referencing the many image-altering hiccups he’s faced along the way.


Nearly all of which (drunk driving, restaurant bucket peeing, egg throwing, etc.) were his own doing, of course.


“I made mistakes. Part of being a man is owning up to that,” he tells Clash.


And part of being Justin Bieber is often posing with your shirt off.



He does so in every photo above and he also does so in the latest issue of GQ.


Bieber stars in a new video from that publication, talking in detail about his tattoos and then touching on God in his chat with the magazine itself.


“I feel like that’s why I have a relationship with Him, because I need it,” Bieber tells GQ of The man Upstairs, adding:


“I suck by myself. Like, when I’m by myself and I feel like I have nothing to lean on? Terrible. Terrible person… 


“It just gives me some sort of hope and something to grasp onto, and a feeling of security, and a feeling of being wanted, and a feeling of being desired, and I feel like we can only get so much of that from a human.”


Wow. That’s the most open and honest we’ve ever heard Justin Bieber. We’re impressed. We’re sort of moved.


And we still want to see him go full frontal.