Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Khloe Kardashian: Talk Dirty To Me, Or Get Out Of My Bed!

You have to admire the girl for putting it all out there.



On her website, KhloeWithaK.com, Khloe Kardashian told subscribers what turns her on.


“I believe in dirty talk,” Kardashian wrote.


“Communicating during sex is a MUST, and I actually think it’s rude if you’re not vocal, LOL.”


No wallflowers or Shy Ronnies need apply.


“If my guy isn’t vocal, I’m not excited,” Kardashian pointed out.


“How am I supposed to know if he’s enjoying himself???”


Talk about your fantasies, El Nino.  Hell, talk about the GOP.  Whatever you do, just keep talking.


“I don’t even care what you actually say, either—to me that’s not the important part,” Kardashian revealed. 


“You don’t have to come up with crazy sh** to say. It’s OK to just get louder if you’re enjoying something.  I think that’s what you should do! It’s a sexy way to learn what turns your partner on, especially if you’re newly together.”


So many thoughts running through my head.


“If I’m with someone who’s not vocal during sex, I’ll legit say, ‘Do you like this?’ in the middle of it, haha,” Kardashian joked (except she’s serious).


So speak up.  Let her know you have a pulse.


“If the person is silent, I’m like, ‘This is awkward. I feel like I’m violating you!!!’


“This isn’t f***ing work, honey! Enjoy it or get out!!!"”