Monday, February 15, 2016

Kim Kardashian: Did Her Instagram Hint at Split From Kanye West?

Kanye West is going off the rails, Kim Kardashian is reportedly talking to divorce lawyers. 


It"s a mess.  Things are messy.


The public is used to celebrities going on Twitter rants, and the latest is no exception.


West sounded absolutely crackers yesterday on the social media network, sending out tweet after tweet about needing money to make more music, and begging Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg for a loan.


"I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt… Please pray we overcome… This is my true heart…" 


"Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw…


"I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can… Mark, I am publicly asking you for help…"


West"s co-writer Rhymefest, made it known that he believes West needs to take a time-out.


When an Australian fan tweeted, "I wish @RHYMEFEST was co-writer of #KanyeWest "s Twitter & media statements. Worked with the music, should work with the other stuff, right?," the rapper and songwriter responded:


"My brother needs help, in the form of counseling. Spiritual & mental. He should step away from the public & yesmen & heal," and later added "his mind and spirit isn"t right."


Radar Online believes that Kardashian is contemplating divorce, interpreting her latest Instagram video, featuring the mom-of-two rolling around on a bed of roses as "icy."


"Hard to love a girl like me,” Nina Simone sang as Kardashian giggled into a flower. “I don’t blame you much for wanting to be free.”


This doesn"t look like a woman upset over her broken marriage.  It looks like Kardashian is, yet again, showing off her "artsy" side. 


Kim kardashian did her instagram hint at split from kanye west