Monday, February 15, 2016

Tyra Banks Baby Photo: He"s Perfect!

Tyra Banks is one of the most successful supermodels of all-time, having walked runways around the world and struck poses in every conceivable way.


But she’s never appeared in a photo quite like this before.



That’s because Banks is a first-time mother and she just gave fans their very first look at her baby boy.


“This is the Happiest Valentine’s Day of my life,” Banks wrote as a caption to the Instagram image “York, Daddy @erikasla and I send you so much love.”


As you can see above, little York Banks Asla is swaddled and nuzzled into his mother’s chest, just a few weeks after a surrogate helped Banks welcome her miracle baby into the world.


Banks and her boyfriend, Norwegian photographer Erik Asla, struggled with fertility before choosing to go the surrogate route.


The former America’s Next Top Model host managed to keep this plan a secret, only revealing that her family had expanded after the child was born.


“As I gaze into the beautiful eyes of my son, I think about all the people who struggle with fertility or carrying a child and continue to pray for them every day,” Banks said via statement at the time, adding:


“My hopes and dreams are filled with well wishes that they get to feel what my little treasure, York Banks Asla, feels like in my arms.”


What a beautiful sentiment.


And what a beautiful baby boy.