Monday, October 24, 2016

Amber Portwood Debuts SHOCKING Post-Surgery Look ... WOW!

Amber Portwood of Teen Mom fame – and poor decision-making skills fame – debuted her post-plastic surgery “Mommy Makeover,” and wow, does she look different. 


Check out this sassiness: 



Utterly, smashingly gorgeous, right? 


And even though we’re not the biggest fans of plastic surgery – Snooki can show you about the harms of plastic surgery – whatever Portwood did, which is unspecified at the time, is tasteful and discreet. 


To us, it looks like Portwood got a tummy tuck as well as a boob job, and something with her face even seems different. 


Whatever’s happening, she looks positively gorgeous in that photo. 



Amber had previously shared a photo of Marilyn Monroe, and captioned it, “I still look the same, just have a tighter body now.” 


“Can’t wait for the full results,” she added. 


Shortly before surgery, Portwood wrote, “My mommy makeover is officially happening!” 


“Losing weight + gaining weight + having a baby can change your body,” she explained. 


“Time to feel good again! 



What a difference.


Just after Portwood’s surgery, she shared an update with her followers, which read, “[I] had my mommy makeover and I’m now in recovery.” 


“If you want your post [baby] body back or you’ve lost a lot of weight, then I would recommend it.” 


Prior to taking care of her body, Portwood addressed her mental health. 


“I’m actually diagnosed [with borderline personality disorder],” she admitted. 


“The borderline personality is a new diagnosis that I obviously don’t want to believe, but my therapist believes it.” 


“It’s hard,” she said. 


“I was diagnosed with bipolar a long time ago.” 



“I think people don’t quite understand what it’s like to be bipolar and then have something like borderline personality on top of it, plus you have an anxiety disorder,” she explained. 


What a horrifying circumstance. 


“I’ve just been screwed up since the beginning, which is the big reason why I used to self-medicate.” 


“I’m glad I have professional help now,” she said. 


We are, too, Amber, because everyone deserves to not only feel good, but to look good, should they choose. 


Hats off to the most reasonable Teen Mom of them all. 


… And that’s not even saying much, but in this case, it’s saying everything



ReadMore…