Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bella Thorne Poses in Playboy: See the Pics!

Bella Thorne has been building to this moment for weeks, hasn’t she?


The former Disney star has been trying to make it clear that she’s all grown up, taking off various layers of clothing for various social media photos and posing in her boyfriend’s boxers for a recent photo.


Literally. Thorne literally got into Tyler Posey’s pants last week.




So anyone surprised by the fact that Bella Thorne is featured in the November issue of Playboy simply hasn’t been paying attention.


Which is too bad for you. Because Thorne has been giving us plenty of scalding hot reasons to be paying attention!


The 19-year-old actress makes like a 1970s vixen for this Playboy pictorial, with red curly hair, high-waisted pants and a red jacket that featured an ode to David Bowie printed on the back of it.


Those hoping to see Bella Thorne nude may be disappointed, of course, because Hugh Hefner’s magazine axed all birthday suit images earlier this year.


But Thorne still shows plenty of her curves and a lot of skin in the revealing pictures.


To wit:



Why is Thorne posing for Playboy?


Why has she been posing in such a seductive manner online for a long time now?


“There’s this effort to try to shame a woman’s sexiness by pulling a cover over it, but I’m a woman who loves skin,” she tells Playboy, adding:


“I love skin on me, I love skin on girls, I love skin on guys.


“If you’re confident enough to show off your body, you should. Be confident. It can be difficult to get yourself to focus on you all the time, especially when you’re trying to transition into who you really are, but I’m not going to change for anybody else.


“I love staying true to me.”


(It’s maybe worth noting that Pamela Anderson covered the final nude issue of Playboy in 2015… which was the same year Thorne dated Anderson’s 20-year-old son, Brandon Lee.)


Here is another photo from Thorne’s Playboy shoot:



The ex-Disney star also opens up to the publication about sharing sexy photos on social media, defying her critics in the process.


“I’m not fed up with social media,” she says.


“I understand it, but people like to comment on how my image is too edgy, that I’m too edgy, and on how they wish I looked. It’s a lot of, ‘Do this, don’t do that.’ To them I say, ‘F**k off."”


Way to go, Bella! You do you, girl.


Thorne has come out as bisexual and told Entertainment Tonight this month that she won’t stop remaining true to herself at all times.


“I guess I haven’t learned the line of ‘too far’ yet, because I always do pooping snaps,” she told that outlets.


“People always get after me about my pooping snaps. You know what I tell them? …I don’t give a f-ck!”



Thorne may receive some backlash for being featured in Playboy.


But as you can tell by her quotes above, she will not care.


And as you can tell by the photo gallery above, she’s now in pretty good, sort of mainstream company. 


Especially now that naked photos are not involved, posing for Playboy simply isn’t a very big deal.


ReadMore…