Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Kendall Jenner: Check Out My Tits, Y"All!

Kendall Jenner has no problem showing off her tatas … and further, claims that flashing is kinda her “thing.” 


Jenner’s walked the runway in various shows in extremely sheer tops, but we have a feeling that that’s not even what she’s talking about in this case. 



In an interview with W Magazine, Kendall talked about getting really “excited” that her tits were hanging out at her first runway, a Marc Jacobs show. 


Though she was nervous, she didn’t balk. 


“My first big break,” she revealed, “was going to meet Katie Grand at Marc Jacobs, and then I got the Marc Jacobs show.” 


“I was so nervous.” 


“I didn’t think anyone would like me,” she admitted. 


“It’s so nerve-wracking in front of all those cool people and you go back a couple times and they need to see if they really like you.” 



The night of her first show, however, she wasn’t as nervous as she’d previously dreaded. 


“I was more excited,” she said. 


“I think I wasn’t nervous because I was wearing flats.” 


“Like, I got to wear, like, flat shoes, so it wasn’t as nerve-wracking,” she boasted. 


“I was, like, ‘I can’t fall. There’s no way I can fall,’ ” Kendall continued. 


What really set her off, though, was bringing out dem boobz. 



She continued, stating that she was “really excited” about showing off her nipples. 


“My biggest concern was definitely falling, [but] then my tits were out,” she explained. 


“I don’t know why I wasn’t nervous about that.” 


“I was really excited about my tits being out, actually,” she revealed. 



Girl, that’s called ‘exhibitionism,’ and that’s exciting for anybody with a heartbeat, but good on you. 


“I love my tits being out,” she continued. 


“It’s, like, one of my things, I guess.” 



We guess so, girl, and we’re happy. 


And what’s this about you possibly posing naked?  


Sweet baby Jonas, yes



When asked about posing nude for photography’s – c’mon, it’s aaartttt – sake, she said, “No, there’s a line.”


“There’s a definite line,” she reiterated. 


“But I’m young. When I’m older, I want to be able to look at it and be like, ‘I looked good.’ “


You keep doing you, Kendall, and we’ll keep … well, watching. 



ReadMore…