Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Leah Remini: Scientology Church is Full of Rape, Forced Abortions!

Leah Remini is about to unleash Scientology bombshells that will shake the very foundations of the controversial church. 


And naturally, you know, we can’t wait. 



In her new series, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, debuts on November 29th on A&E, and the trailer for the series is as about compelling as it gets. 


The feature showcases Remini and other former Scientologists discussing their experiences, and some of these stories are downright harrowing. 


In the clip, one of the interviewees talks about Scientology rape and forced abortions. 


Another person talks about being “beaten” by the “Pope” of Scientology. 


Further, a man addresses being beaten by Scientology’s CEO, David Miscavige


“David Miscavige took a hammer to my face,” the scarred man claimed. 


Remini’s end goal for the show is to “fight for your family,” she said.



“Fight for your sons, your daughters,” alluding to her own long and arduous break from Scientology, which almost consumed her family life. 


Leah says, “My whole life, I was a very dedicated Scientologist.” 


“I didn’t want to find out what I’d done was a lie.” 


“Something inside of me was saying ‘Get them out of this thing,’ ” she revealed about her family’s ties to the CoS. 


Another woman explained, “I was 14 when I started in Scientology.” 


“I had a boss who was 35 years old and we had sex.” 


“The organization,” she revealed, “did not tell my mother, did not tell the police, they’re gonna sweep it under the carpet, and it’ll all be over with.” 



Remini also talks about abuse and abortions within the Church. 


In a report by Radar Online, it was mentioned that Remini was even followed by those believed to be part of the organization while she filmed the aforementioned documentary. 


Remini reportedly revealed, “I was having dinner with [friends], and I noticed two cars parked across the street in an empty lot.


“I asked [one of the friends], do you think we’re being followed?”


“They weren’t doing a very good job of being inconspicuous,” she was said to claim. “I think they wanted to be seen.”


“I was with Mike Rinder [former senior executive of the Church of Scientology International and Sea Org] and it became obvious that they were spying on us,” she admitted. 


“I’m used to people following me,” she conceded, “but I’m used to them being paparazzi.”



“They’re people who have cameras in their hands, and you know what they want. I’ve never been a fan of the paparazzi.”


“But this was different,” she continued.


“I want to expose the private investigators that Scientology is sending to follow people like me.”


“This causes me some concern,” she added. “I have a child.”  


We don’t know about y’all, but we sure can’t wait to sink our teeth into some juicy SP dirt later this month. 


Meanwhile, be easy, Remini – and careful, too. 



ReadMore…