Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Noah Cyrus" New Single Make Me (Cry)

Noah Cyrus" new single Make Me (Cry) is gonna … well, it might actually make you cry.


But the good news is that it won"t make you cry like Miley"s Party in the USA probably did, or even in the way that See You Again definitely did. 


Get ready for this … "cause things are about to get pretty dang intense. 



Some of Cyrus" more moving lyrics read, "Gave you up "bout 21 times/ Felt those lips tell me 21 lies/ You"ll be the death of me, sage advice/ Loving you could make Jesus cry."


It gets way more involved, though, since surely you wondered.  


The chorus of the song rasps, "I never needed you like I do right now/ I never hated you like I do right now/ Cause all you ever do is make me …" 


(Plop. That"s supposed to be the sound of the teardrop falling onto, you know, whatever, since it"s all so dramatic all the time.)  


If we"re being honest, it"s way better than most of what Miley"s put out in her entire career. 


And Noah"s just getting started.  


Get it, girl! 


Check out the edgy Noah Cyrus and her brand-new music … it"s pretty unbelievable. 


Noah cyrus new single make me cry
ReadMore…