Friday, January 20, 2017

Fitness Model Anna Victoria: I Have Belly Rolls Too!

Let’s cut right to the chase here: today is awful. So awful. The most awful day of all the days.


And sometimes, when things are looking bleak and scary and sad, you need to just put all the serious issues aside and focus on something positive.


And this right here? This is positive AF.



This woman is a fitness model named Anna Victoria. She’s absolutely gorgeous, right?


And she’s not just a model, she’s also got her own business, all about how to get your body as fit as hers.


She’s got well over one million followers on Instagram, so she’s obviously doing something right. But, as it turns out, she’s actually doing a few things right.


Here, just check out this photo, you’ll see what we mean:



Anna shared this comparison photo that shows her in the same swimsuit — one photo is carefully posed, and the other is more natural.


It really is all about the angles!


It’s a lovely picture, but the real magic is in Anna’s caption.


“Me 1% of the time vs. 99% of the time,” she wrote. “And I love both photos equally. Good or bad angles don’t change your worth.”


Yeah, hold on tight, because the emotions are coming, and they’re coming hard.



“I recently came across an article talking about how one woman stated she refuses to accept her flaws, because she doesn’t seem them as flaws at all,” she continued.


“I LOVED that because it sends such a powerful message that our belly rolls, cellulite, stretch marks are nothing to apologize for, to be ashamed of, or to be obsessed with getting rid of!”


What a notion — a fitness guru saying that belly rolls are fine?! How sad is it that this is so shocking?


Anna’s not done with the greatness yet, though.



“As I’m getting older,” she wrote, “I have cellulite and stretch marks that aren’t going away, and I welcome them. They represent a life fully lived (for 28 years so far) and a healthy life and body at that.”


“How can I be mad at my body for perfectly normal ‘flaws’?”


We don’t know, girl, but we do know that you’re giving us life right now.


“This body is strong,” Anna went on, “can run miles, can lift and squat and push and pull weight around, and it’s happy not just because of how it looks, but because of how it feels.”



“So when you approach your journey, I want you to remember these things: I will not punish my body. I will fuel it. I will challenge it. AND I will love it.”


Isn’t it so great when a person is just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside?


We all needed this today, Anna Victoria.


Bless you.



ReadMore…