Friday, January 20, 2017

Mother Makes Like Ninja, Slithers Out of Nursery

Caryn Morris just spoke for every other on the planet.


Without saying a word.


A resident of South Africa, Morris and her husband were hosting a dinner party when Caryn was tasked with putting their 15-month old son to bed.


But the child knew people were outside his room and he "would stand up and moan" every time Caryn tried to leave, the poor parent explained to The Times Live.



So Caryn was left with no choice but to make like a NAVY Seal, dropping to the group and slinking away on her back.


She explained her reasoning and her actions as follows:


“I decided to sit on the floor next to the cot so he could see me. He then just lay there with his eyes a little bit open. I lay back and noticed he didn’t flinch or move or try and get out the cot.


"I slithered a little bit and he still remained on his side.


"Before I knew‚ I made it out the door and he hadn’t moved. I was too nervous to go back in the room to see if his eyes were open.”


Caryn"s husband put the video of this impressive achievement on Facebook… and it has been viewed over FOURTEEN MILLION times.


Watch to see why:


Mother makes like ninja slithers out of nursery
ReadMore…