Friday, January 27, 2017

Heather Dubrow: I"m Done With The Real Housewives of Orange County!

Heather Dubrow will not be returning for another season of The Real Housewives of Orange County


Turns out, the constant arguments with Vicki Gunvalson have had a lasting effect on the star. 



The star took to her PodCast One show, Heather Dubrow’s World to reveal that she would not be returning to the Bravo series when it returns later this year. 


“If you’re wondering why I’ve decided to not come back, it wasn’t an easy decision,” Heather explains.


“You know, it’s hard to walk away from something, first of all, that’s been successful for five years, and truly has given us so much. But I just feel like, right at this particular point in time, a couple of things [changed my mind].”


“First of all, my kids,” she continues. “My oldest kids are now teenagers, and I just felt like they need to make their own decision about being on television and exposing their lives, and for me personally, I have some really cool, interesting opportunities that I want to explore.”



“I don’t know where they’re going to go, but I want the opportunity to explore them.”


“I felt like I was at a tipping point, and just… it was time,” she says.


“But, it’s all positive and I wish them all the best.”



If you watch The Real Housewives of Orange County online, you will already know that most of the cast butted heads with Vicki for a lot of different reasons. 


There is word that Heather will not be the only person leaving due to Vicki, but we’ll keep you updated. 



Aside from revealing the news on her podcast, she took to the Bravo site to release a statement about her departure. 


After a lot of careful thought and deliberation, I have decided not to return to RHOC this season. These past 5 years have been an incredible journey and I’m so proud to have been a part of such an iconic piece of pop culture.



I am so grateful to Evolution Media, Bravo and the whole NBCU family for all of the incredible experiences and the opportunities RHOC has afforded me and my family.


However, at this point in my life, I have decided to go in another direction and do what’s best for my family and career. Should I change my mind, I thank Andy Cohen, Evolution and Bravo for telling me that the door is always open.


What do you think of Heather’s departure?


Sound off below!



ReadMore…