Thursday, January 19, 2017

Savannah Chrisley Shares Car Crash Details: A Stranger Saved My Life!

Earlier this week, we learned that Chrisley Knows Best star Savannah Chrisley was involved in a car accident that left her with a number of severe injuries.


Savannah is at the beginning of a long and difficult recovery process, having suffered several cracked vertebrae, along with a number of serious injuries.


Though she may be laid up as long as six weeks, Savannah has taken the time to address fans and ensure that’s she’s resting comfortably – and feeling more gratitude than pain:



Savannah called into an E! News broadcast last night withher father, Todd Chrisley, by her side.


“This whole experience has been very scary for me,” Savannah told fans via Skype.


“It’s put a lot of things into perspective and it’s made me realize things I need more focus on.” 


Her father joked that he’d like viewers to “look out for the girl wearing the helmet and riding a tricycle down the highways going forward.”


In a moving blog post on the subject of her terrifying ordeal, Savannah had this to say:



“What I do remember is going in and out of consciousness screaming for help and cars just continued to pass. It felt like I had been laying there for at least twenty minutes begging for help,” Savannah shared.


“And then a man stopped and ran over to me and got the police my way…so thank you to the amazing man that stopped and helped me as everyone else was passing.


“I have no idea who you are but thank you…I could never repay you for your act of kindness.”


She went on to write that while the experience has been incredibly frightening, she still believes there’s some good to be gleaned from it:




Savannah Chrisley Meme


“I truly believe that God has used this situation to open my eyes to what is truly important in life and to put my focus back on Him in order to live the right life and be unbelievably happy.


“So right now I just want to say thank you again…love you all.”


The Chrisley family says they’re tremendously thankful for the outpouring of support they’ve received.


Meanwhile, newly-released police report confirms that Chrisley was indeed not at fault for the crash, as some online trolls suggested yesterday:


“Vehicle one was traveling south bound on interstate 65 near Armory Drive,” officers wrote in the report.


“The driver of vehicle number one advised officers that her foot became tangled up in the floor mat and then behind the brake pedal in the process of trying to free her foot.”


Watch Chrisley Knows Best online to see revisit Savannah in less trying times.


ReadMore…