Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Stassi Schroeder Admits to Hiding Drug Use While Filming Vanderpump Rules

These days, Stassi Schroeder is once again the HBIC of her Vanderpump Rules chick clique.


But as long time fans of the show know, it took her quite a while to climb back to the top of the heap after being bumped from her spot in Season 3.


Now we may know what enabled Stassi to both act like such a boss and think it would be a good idea to date Jax Taylor when she first started on the show.



Turns out, as is usually the case when someone is crushing it in one aspect of their life and making colossally dumb decisions in all the others – Stassi was on drugs.


Specifically, she was on Adderall, which is pretty tame when you consider the quality and quantity of substances that must pass through SUR on a weekly basis.


The amount of cocaine that Jax Taylor puts up his surgically-altered nose on a daily basis probably could’ve eliminated the need for a props department on Scarface.


We’d rag on the dude for all the roids he takes, too, but if they’re helping maintain a constant state of rage toward James Kennedy, we’re all for it.



Anyway, we were talking about Stassi, here.


According to Radar Online, on the popular ADHD medication on an episode of her podcast.


She says it helped her through long days of filming when the show first began, but it wasn’t long before she realized she was overly fond of the drug.


“When I started season 3, I had just quit Adderall,” she said.


“I was like ‘I’m not gonna be good. I don’t know if I can actually do this without taking a drug.’”



Stassi says she’s glad she kicked the habit, but she’s not exactly a walking anti-drug PSA:


“I didn’t need it,” she said.


“None of my castmates needed it. But Oh. My. God… I was so skinny when I was on it, it was the best!”


Despite the TrimSpa-like effect on her figure, Schroeder says she wouldn’t exactly recommend Addies to folks who are looking to not hate life:



“So that’s that…it’s the worst drug I’ve ever taken, I swear to God,” Stassi told her audience.


“I feel like it’s worst than coke because you get so addicted to it because it’s a pill and so you think it’s okay. But it made me absolutely psycho and it made me depressed all the time.”


Well, we’re glad she was able to kick the habit.


After all, with Million Dollar Matchmaker in her future, she’s got plenty of reason to be miserable without the study buddies clouding her judgment.


Watch Vanderpump Rules online to try and catch Stassi in the act of slipping some crushed up pills into Lala Kent’s cran and vodka.



ReadMore…