Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Javi Marroquin to Teen Mom 2 Fans: Stop Hating on Kailyn Lowry!

If you watch Teen Mom 2 online, you know that the relationship between exes Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin remains complicated, at best.



Despite their difficulties, however, the couple seems to have retained a genuine affection for one another, and their attempts at amicable co-parenting have been admirable.


So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that despite frequent tension during their separation Kail and Javi still have each other’s back.



On this week’s episode of Teen Mom 2, things got heated between the former couple, and many fans took to social media to express their displeasure with Kailyn’s behavior and declare themselves 100% Team Javi.


Kail is not a bad person, and I do not hate Kail,” Javi said in an Instagram live video.


“Maybe I did say that I hated her at the time [the episode was filmed], but I was angry.”


In a direct plea to fans, he added:


“I’m tired of the bashing. I care about Kail, I want to see her do well, I want to see her graduate.”



It would have been easy for Javi to take the low road and join in the public trash-talking, but clearly his top priority is the happiness of his son, Lincoln.


And he’s aware that in for him and Kailyn to provide the most stable environment for their son, they need to work together, and resist the temptation to be drawn into online troll debates:


Me and Kail are on the same page,” Javi added.


“I’m tired of the back-and-forth articles saying I did this to Kail or she did this to me. Kail and I are on the same team…I’m not out to get her, I actually care about her a lot.”


In case anyone somehow missed his point, he went on:



“There is no Team Kail and there’s no Team Javi. Stop saying bad stuff about Kail and stop saying bad stuff about me.”


This isn’t the first time that Kail and Javi have made it clear that they intend a cordial relationship for the sake of their son. no matter the cost.


In fact, Kailyn and Javi will star in Marriage Boot Camp next season, even though they have zero desire to reconcile.


When they filmed the show in October, they stated that their sole objective was to learn how to co-parent more peaceably.


These days, it seems they’re moving closer to that goal every day.



ReadMore…