Monday, February 13, 2017

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9 Episode 13 Recap: If These Woods Could Talk

Did the ladies manage to put their differences aside for one day?


That was put to the question on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9 Episode 13 when they went on a camping trip. 



When the episode got underway, the ladies continued to question whether it would be a good idea to go get hotels. They did not want to sleep in tents. 


Sheree Whitfield wasted no time in getting the drama started and asked Marlo about which member of the group could be sleeping with ladies. 



Marlo knew straight away who she was referring to and told her to just as Kandi Burruss about it. Sheree, however, felt like it was not a good time to be asking about it. 


Instead, she revealed to the camera that she wanted it out in the open quickly. 


“I’ve been biting my tongue and holding this in the entire time,” she revealed. Yes, viewers at home have been waiting for you to reveal it, too. 


The drama continued when the ladies put up their tents. They gathered around the campfire and Marlo called Kenya out for not inviting her to the housewarming party. 



“I already apologized multiple times,” Kenya said, but Marlo was not letting it go. 


“You’re so miserable. Your earrings are a disaster,” Marlo said. She then decided to diss Kenya’s appearance some more by taking aim at her false eyelashes. 


However, the most shocking diss came in the form of Marlo trashing Kenya for not having a relationship with her mother. 


“If a person’s mother don’t want to be bothered with them,” she began as she looked at Kenya. “That’s how you know she’s evil.”


The other ladies finally stepped in and agreed that her comments were below the belt. 


Phaedra tried to keep the peace by telling the ladies they were on break and should be getting along. She even went as far as saying they should do activities to fix things. 



The next morning, the ladies were chatting about divorce. Phaedra noted that her divorce to Apollo Nida was almost complete. 


Kandi butted in, saying that she heard a divorce can go through quicker when one spouse is in jail, but Phaedra was annoyed about her butting in. 


Cynthia revealed her divorce was almost over with. 


“It makes me feel sad that Peter doesn’t want to be at the divorce settlement signing,” she revealed. 


Some time later, the ladies went to dinner and Kenya decided it was best to put her feud with Marlo aside. 


“I was very upset that I had hurt you, and I apologize,” Kenya began.


“Your apology is accepted, and I apologize for some of the mean things I said last night,” Marlo replied. 


“But I will proceed with caution,” she added.


While Marlo’s feud with Kenya was over, she then started a new feud with Kandi. 



“I’ve just been hearing things. I want to know. Kandi, are you a lesbian?” she asked.


Kandi flipped out, demanding to know who was telling her the details. When the previous conversation was rehashed, Porsha was put in the hot seat. 


“So you’re saying that I was insinuating that she was a lesbian, but I didn’t say that she was a lesbian,” she barked. 


Kandi then dropped the bomb that she had tried sleeping with women. 


“Yes, I have tried it. Yes, I have! But believe me, I’m not the only one at this table who has.” Kandi meant these words for Porsha. 


“You don’t know anything about what I have done!” Porsha snapped.



ReadMore…