Monday, March 13, 2017

Colton Haynes: Engaged to Jeff Leatham!

We’re very sorry, Britney Spears.


But as much as you love Colton Haynes’ butt, it is officially off limits.


This impressive rear end and all the body parts now belong to Jeff Leatham. In a manner of speaking.



The handsome actor – best known for his roles as Jackson on Teen Wolf and as Roy on Arrow – excitedly announced his engagement to Leatham on Instagram and Twitter Sunday night.


He did so with a photo of himself and his fiancé celebrating via fireworks at Las Ventanas al Paraiso in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.


“I SAID YES!!!” Haynes captioned the romantic snapshot.


Speaking to People Magazine about the big news later on, the 28-year old added:


“I’m so blessed and happy for the future and my life together with Jeff.”



What role did Cher (yes, that Cher!) play in Leatham’s proposal?


We’ll let Haynes’ rep explain:


“Jeff’s marriage proposal to Colton was incredible, starting with a personalized video message from Cher singing their favorite song ‘I Got You Babe’, followed by video messages from their family members and close friends,” the rep told People.


These messages came from such stars as Melanie Griffith, Serena Williams and Ally Maki.


“After Colton said yes, the proposal continued with a fireworks display set to Bruno Mars’ ‘Marry You’ as the couple danced in tears,” the rep concluded.


Well done, Jeff.


Very well done, indeed.







A post shared by JeffLeatham (@jeffleatham) on





The couple announced they were dating just one month ago on Valentine’s Day. It’s unclear at the moment just how long they’ve been together overall.


But Haynes confirmed his sexuality in an interview with Entertainment Weekly in May of 2016, saying he never tried to mislead the public or remain in the closet in any way.


After admitting he checked into rehab for a bit due to the anxiety of fans speculating on whether or not he was gay, Haynes told the publication:


“It took me so long to get to this point, but I’m doing so good. I’m happier than I’ve ever been, and healthier than I’ve ever been, and that’s what I care about.”


In a subsequent interview, he confessed that his dad committed suicide because his son was gay.



Then, in August, Haynes received the Human Rights Campaign’s Visibility Award, which he accepted with a tearful, heartfelt speech.


“I feel lucky just knowing we have such a strong, fierce, united community that believes as I do that equality is our birthright. It’s not a slogan,” Haynes said on stage, adding:


“My promise is simple and real, and I’m not making it to you.


“I’m making it to the next generations of lesbians and gay men, bisexuals, and transgender youth, and I hope my example will give them the confidence and hope to be who they are as well.”


We send our very best wishes to Haynes and Leatham. Congrats, fellas!



ReadMore…