Thursday, March 30, 2017

Mischa Barton Reflects On Sex Tape Scandal: I Couldn"t Believe It!

Mischa Barton has never been the sanest celebrity, regular saying and doing questionable things, but we can’t help but feel sorry for what’s been happening to her over the last few months. 


The 31-year-old opened up to Dr. Phil about the emotional distress she has been going through at the potential sale of a sex tape featuring her and an ex-boyfriend engaging in, well, sexual activity. 



In the interview, the former The O.C actress confirmed that one of her friends let her know about the tape’s existence several months before. 


“It got to me because somebody came up to me on the street and said ‘There’s something I need to tell you,"” she explained.


“And I didn’t believe it at first; I couldn’t believe it because I loved this person and I didn’t believe it was possible, and I later learned that it was entirely possible.”


Barton must have felt her world crashing down around her when she first heard the tape existed. Add in the fact that the tape was being shopped around with $ 500,000 being the asking price; it must have been horrid. 



“It was obviously complete emotional blackmail, but it was one of those things where I need to distance myself from all of these people immediately because there’s not much you can do; it’s really out of your hands, and it was a crime,” she said.


If what Mischa is claiming, is true, she could have a chance at taking the perpetrator down via the legal route. 


“It really is a serious crime to tape people without their knowledge like that, and I had made a mistake to put myself in that situation with that person, so I just removed myself from it as quickly as I could.”



“And then it just continued to be complete emotional abuse after that, for like the last several, several months.”


The man in question who recorded the video is apparently Jon Zacharias. To date, there has been no evidence to suggest it was that man who was shopping the video around. 


However, Barton has claimed he was secretly filming their sex sessions during their relationship. That’s not very nice, is it?


Mischa’s attorney recently spoke out about the incident and revealed her client had nothing to do with the project being shopped around. 


More recently, the star won a restraining order against the release of such move. 


What do you think about all of this? Sound off below!



ReadMore…