Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 7 Episode 13 Recap: The Truth

Did Lisa Rinna apologize for her wild claims about Kim Richards’ sobriety?


That was her plan on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 7 Episode 13 when it became clear the only way forward was to open up about her outburst. 


When the episode got underway, Kyle Richards was setting up for her pastry party with pal, Carnie Wilson. If you’re a reality TV junkie, you probably remember Wilson from Celebrity Apprentice. 



Turns out, the pair became fast friends and are planning parties together. The aim of Carnie’s game was to show off her sweet confectionery treats to the ladies. 


Her presence will no doubt result in her sweet treat sales going through the roof. Hey, everyone likes some free promotion. 


Lisa Rinna was invited to the event, but she made it clear she was scared about attending the event. 


“I swear to God, I don’t remember saying any of these things to Eden, but I also don’t think that Eden would lie,” the actress admitted to the camera.


If you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills online, you will know that Rinna has tried to deflect the whole situation. It’s almost like she knows she said it and does not want to admit it. 



However, the truth was just around the corner as Harry Hamlin got involved and she revealed that she would tell Kim about her part in it. 


Hey, that was easy… right?


On the way to the party, Lisa Rinna admitted to Erika and Eileen that she did, indeed, say those things. Erika was the most shocked, but she also worried about her friend. 


“I hate hearing this. Kim’s going to kill her,” Erika said to the camera. “It’s tough. She’s going to get f–ked up.” 


Eileen was disappointed with the truth because she felt like Rinna was self-destructing by making claims of this caliber. 


The next stop on her apology tour was to tell Kim the truth in front of everyone. 



“After game night, I met with Eden, and I said some things in the heat of the moment that I didn’t remember exactly, and now that I’ve had time to think about it and to talk to Harry about it, I said them. I said them,” Rinna confessed.  


“You are always saying things, and then you’re like, ‘Oh I said it, and I’m sorry!’ You told Eden that I am near death, that I am not in a good place — that is so uncalled for,” Kim argued.


Rinna fired back, “Well, I see that you’re in a good place now.”  



Lisa Vanderpump decided to use her time to call out Rinna for the way she treated Kim. Rinna was very dismissive, but Dorit decided it was her time to be heard and asked what Kim had done to make her feel that way. 


“You don’t think of the consequences for other people! My children are affected. My sisters are affected. My friends are affected. My grandchild will be affected!” Kim shouted. “This is so treacherous!”


Kim then focused her attention on Eden Sassoon, who was in on the act with Lisa. 


“You, being in recovery, go around and repeat it!” Kim shouted.


“How would you feel if I said, behind your back, ‘I don’t know if Eden is sober or not?"” 


However, Eden did not give a damn because she was apparently sober. 



You can’t compare your situation with ours,” Kim reasoned of the way Eden kept trying to compare her life with her sister to hers. 


The whole thing was then twisted to comments Kim made about Harry and Lisa ended up on top form. 


“Do you know how many people have come up to him and said, ‘What did you do?"” Rinna asked Kim. “So it did hurt our family.”



After that, all the ladies aside from Vanderpump decided that a new leaf was the best way forward. 


Something tells us LVP will have a say in whether this ends, or not. 


What did you think of the drama?



ReadMore…