Thursday, April 20, 2017

Kristen Doute: Scheana Marie is LYING About Her Eating Disorder!

Vanderpump Rules Season 5 may have come to an end, but the contentious cast is certainly not through taking shots at one another.


The only difference is that these days the drama is playing out not on camera, but on social media.


The latest round of trash talk was prompted by Monday night’s Vanderpump reunion show.



After being called out for “bullying” Scheana Marie by Ariana Madix, Stassi Schroeder went nuclear on Twitter, posting an article that reveals Ariana’s brother was once arrested on domestic assault charges.


Now, it seems a comment made by Stassi during the reunion has sparked a second feud, and this one is getting equally ugly.


When shown a clip in which she joked about Scheana having an eating disorder, Stassi insisted that the remark was a compliment.


In a recent episode of her podcast, Scheana revealed that she didn’t see it that way, and that at one point she legitimately struggled with an eating disorder.


“I was 20 years old,” Marie told her audience.



“I was going to be moving out to Hollywood. I wanted to be an actress. Thin was in 11 years ago. Kim Kardashian was not a thing. It wasn’t cool to have a big butt. 


“For me, I was just like, ‘I don’t want to work out, so the only way I know how to get skinny is to stop eating.’”


She went on:


“I remember stepping on the scale the day of my college graduation, and I was 102. I was like, ‘Yes, I’m almost under 100.’ I was proud of myself.”


Scheana added that she no longer starves herself, and these days she keeps trim through exercise and a healthy diet.


Now, Scheana’s co-star Kristen Doute has come under fire for her response to Scheana’s revelation.



To the surprise of many Kristen seems to doubt the severity of Scheana’s condition, stating:


“It infuriates me that Scheana is making it a thin.”


Scheana has yet to respond, but we wouldn’t be surprised to see this ignite another round of irate tweets.


These people should probably just film the show year round.


Watch Vanderpump Rules online to remind yourself what sort of drama we’re missing out on at this very moment.



ReadMore…