Saturday, June 17, 2017

Farrah Abraham: Of Course I Want More Kids!

Farrah Abraham is, according to her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Simon Saran, pregnant.


Farrah Abraham, the scourge of reality TV, pregnant.



Can you imagine?


Earlier this month, Farrah and Simon were on vacation together in Jamaica when he posted a photo of her with what looked like a small baby bump.


At the time, he said that “she’s not pregnant,” and that “I believe she had too much Dr. Pepper to drink for breakfast that left her looking bloated.”


Charming, right?


But earlier this week, Simon changed his tune — when asked, he said that Farrah is pregnant.



He changed it yet again when someone tweeted him about his statement, saying “No, she’s not pregnant, just thought it was funny lol.”


So what’s going on? Is she actually pregnant and not ready to break the news to the world? Are she and Simon just trying to get attention?


In a new interview Farrah did with Us Weekly, it really seems like it’s the attention thing.


“I’m on a show about safe contraception and not having unplanned pregnancies,” she explained.


“I would never ever put myself in that situation for my future. I’ve really learned from my past.”



So she’s not pregnant because she’s on Teen Mom, a show that was created about teenagers who accidentally got pregnant? Makes sense.


Unlike some of the other moms on the show, Farrah hasn’t been in any long term relationships, so if she were to get pregnant at this point, it would likely be another completely unplanned thing.


In the interview, Farrah also said that “Sophia has always asked for a sibling and you know, it was hard at first. She was confused about her father’s loss.”


Farrah’s high school boyfriend and Sophia’s father, Derek Underwood, died in a car accident before Sophia was born, and as we’ve seen on the show, the little girl’s had a hard time dealing with it all.


She’s said that she wants to go to heaven to see her father, which might be the saddest thing we’ve ever heard.



Farrah said that Sophia “wanted siblings,” but “honestly, I’m just so blessed that everything is sorting out. She’s 8 years old now. We’re doing very well.”


“I hope that I find somebody under the right circumstances to start a family with.”


What about Simon? He’s stuck around for longer than any other guy has, and in those recent photos from their vacation, they seemed very happy.


“We’re not together,” she admitted. “I think people just got confused by me celebrating my birthday also in Jamaica which, oh well, I had a romantic dinner!”


“Bitches were jealous!”


Yes, Farrah, we’re sure they were.



ReadMore…