Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Teen Mom OG Recap: Do You Forgive Daddy?!

This week on an all-new Teen Mom: OG, Catelynn and Tyler signed Nova up for daycare, while Amber and Matt somehow made up.


Yes, Again. But for how long?!


Elsewhere, Maci was keeping a secret from Taylor, and Simon got hypnotized in an attempt to get over Farrah (seriously). Let’s recap!



Kicking off Teen Mom OG Season 4 Episode 11, Maci Bookout threw a surprise birthday party for her husband, Taylor McKinney.


After a day on the golf course, the couple returned home where Maci’s son Bentley, 8, handed Taylor a handmade card that read:


“You are the best stepdad ever.”


All the feels, people. All of ‘em.


Maybe Farrah Abraham should try to harness some of these good vibes. In L.A., she continued to try and end things with Simon Saran.


Yes, continue to try to end.


Unable to find closure in their non-relationship, Simon went to a hypnotherapy session, a.k.a. the most contrived nonsense plot line ever.


As for Farrah’s daughter?



“Sophia’s interested in acting so I scheduled a private lesson,” the 26-year-old star said of her child, although Sophia would later complain:


“I don’t wanna go to acting class.”


Farrah’s response? “Yes you do.”


Abraham proceeded to drag Soph to the hotel elevator and enlist a bellhop to put the girl in a luggage cart to wheel her out to the car.


That’s dedication to her dream.


All this was nothing compared to the drama in the Midwest, where Amber Portwood and Matt Baier were planning their upcoming wedding.


Not that they – or Gary Shirley – were too pleased about it. Perhaps it’s fitting that they chose Friday the 13th as their wedding date.


“That’s good luck,” Baier joked.



Shortly before heading to New York for the reunion taping, Amber candidly discussed her medications, calling them “my crazy meds!”


“If I’m not on my five medications, Amber’s laying on her bed and not taking baths,” said Portwood, referring to her self in the third-person.


When the topic turned to the couple seeing a therapist before their wedding, the mood soured after Matt Baier was less than supportive.


“Maybe you just don’t understand my trust issues, then,” Portwood said, and things worsened after Baier gave Catelynn Lowell a Xanax.


Why is that problematic?


“I found out Matt gave her a Xanax and I’m freaking out because he shouldn’t have any if he’s clean,” Amber said, and this was a turning point.



When Matt later asked if she “forgive daddy” (ugh) and whether she’d still marry him, Amber shook her head “no” and told him why.


“You’ve made more than one f–king mistake. I’m not doing it,” she said, declaring that she will never marry Matt Baier at this point. 


Just like that, Amber’s wedding is off (again).


Matt later defended himself to Cate: “My buddy gave me a Xanax in case Amber needed it on the plane. She thinks ‘you’re back on drugs."”


“I swear I’m not,” Baier said, insisting that if he were using, “it wouldn’t have been in my pocket; it would have been in my stomach.”


Amber, Matt says, told him “‘We’re not getting married. You’re a junkie.’ I’m done with this. I did not f–king deserve what happened to me.”


“Give me five minutes with the press.”


“I’ll tell them what she’s really like.”



Later, Matt was singing a different tune again, telling Amber she looked “spectacular” and pretending all was right with the world. 


Cate told Ambs that she has her back.


Portwood confided in Catelynn and Maci, “He’d be lucky right now if we got married … I have a couple decisions I just need to make.”


“I think he has his own issues.”


You think!?


ReadMore…