Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Rachel Lindsay to Bryan Abasolo: You Are My EVERYthing!

We can’t say for certain whether or not Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo will get married.


Based on the history of The Bachelorette, the odds are strongly against this lawyer and this doctor finding eternal love in each other’s arms.



But one thing we can absolutely say beyond all shadows of any doubt:


No star and no winning suitor have ever gushed so candidly about each other after revealing to the public that they’re engaged.


On an emotional Bachelorette finale this past Monday night, Lindsay saved her final rose for Abasolo, turning down fan favorite Peter Kraus in the process and excitedly accepting Bryan’s proposal before he could even finish saying all the words.


Shortly after this episode aired, the engaged couple made all the usual media stops: Jimmy Kimmel Live, Kelly Ripa, Good Morning America, etc.


They sure looked like two people in love and they sure sound that way on Instagram.


“Every single day literally gets better and better with you and reaffirms that God placed you in my path for a reason,” Abasolo wrote on Tuesday morning.


He concluded:


“We’ve gone through so much… the ups, the downs, the challenges…


“But in the end, what shines above all else is the deep love, loyalty, respect and admiration we have for each other and that’s what will continue to carry us through into our future.”



Pretty sweet and romantic, right?


How would Lindsay possibly top it?


This is how:


“This day was a dream come true! Bryan you have shown me a love that I’ve never had before. You’ve challenged me in ways I could have never imagined,” the latest Bachelorette wrote as a caption to her own photo of the pair, adding:


“This road was not easy but you have been my rock and still are my rock through it all. We found love in such a public way but the depths of our love is something that only we will know and will have between each other forever.


“I would do it all over again if it led me back to you. You are my better half and thank you for being just who you are and never changing for anyone.”


The beautiful star ended on a gracious and uplifting note:


Thank you for always taking the high road and thank you for loving me unconditionally.


I love you with all of me @thebryanabasolo and more than I could ever define to you! I am so excited to spend forever with you.



The couple has not said much about its upcoming marriage, except that it will likely take place in the winter of 2018.


It may even be televised.


Some, however, believe that Lindsay made a poor choice and that no vows will ever be exchanged between her and Abasolo.


Are you one of those people? Sound off below and respond:


Do you think Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abaolo will get married?



ReadMore…