Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Kevin Hart Just Laughs Off Resurfaced Cheating Allegations as Eniko Parrish and Torrei Hart Feud!

Remember way back in 2014 when we mentioned the possibility that Kevin Hart cheated on Torrei Hart with Eniko Parrish? Rumor was that Kevin cheated on his now ex-wife by dating his current wife before they split.


Eniko made a post that seemed to confirm, mathematically, that her relationship with Kevin started with her as his mistress. Torrei was not pleased. It was a mess.


Kevin Hart’s response to the whole debacle? Literally just laughing it off.



This mess started up again when Eniko Parrish, Kevin Hart’s current wife, posted to Instagram to celebrate her and Kevin Hart’s wedding anniversary.


She’s since deactivated comments on the post, which tells you how bad things got.


See if you can spot which part of her message raised the alarm.


“8.13.16. I’m Grateful to God everyday for putting us together. When it’s real, no love/bond can ever be faked nor broken. My partner in life, My other half that makes me whole, My SOULMATE.”


Well, that’s just the usual romantic stuff, right?


“Thank you for always keeping a smile on my face.. I love you more everyday. 8 years together..1 year married..Forever to go! #HartilyYours. Happy 1 year anniversary babe! We made it!”


Did you catch it?


She says “8 years together.” 


Kevin Hart and his ex-wife, Torrei Hart, only divorced 6 years ago.


Yikes.



Obviously, commenters pointed out that the numbers didn’t add up, and that’s when Eniko started replying to defend herself.


And she didn’t try to brush it off as a typo, which is absolutely what we would have advised her to do.


“Their marriage was broken way before I came in the picture.. They were separated living in separate homes. I was never a secret.”


Isn’t that what a lot of mistresses say and believe?


Eniko also said that the initial cheating rumors that we mentioned were Torrei’s doing, “[because] she wanted to play the ‘victim’ and not own up to her wrong doing as well.”


Eniko even claims that Kevin Hart was seeing other women, but that Torrei felt animosity towards her because her relationship with Kevin had “stuck.”


“I never wrecked any home.”


We would point out that, you know, sometimes one spouse has multiple affairs of a sexual nature that the other spouse ignores because he always comes home to her … until one day he doesn’t because he’s fallen in love.


Falling in love is different and can hurt way more than some tangled sheets in a hotel room.



You know who took notice of all of this? Torrei herself.


And she commented.


“Eniko sweetheart normally I don’t feed in to this, but when you addressed me directly, you forced my hand to respond.”


Oh dear, she brought out “sweetheart” right off the bat.


In this context, folks, it is not a term of endearment.


“We have made successful strides to become a loving co parenting family, but you have now left it open for my character to be questioned. You, Kevin, and I know the truth.”


Oh boy.


“Either respond truthfully or don’t respond at all.”


Eniko deactivated all comments on that post, but the post is still up — with those 8 years proudly on display for anyone to see and do the math.


It’s an interesting choice.



Kevin Hart responded on his own Instagram, because obviously he noticed the whole thing.


“Going to be honest with you people, I’m at a point where I can’t even be shocked anymore. All I do is laugh man.”


It sounds like his thinly veiled ire is directed, not at his wife or his ex-wife, but at the initial commenters who pointed out what the math indicated.


“Even after writing a book, a very good book, about my life in great detail … [it’s] still not enough?”


Plugging and praising his own book there was almost Trumpian, but not quite.


“Even after talking about my life in my stand up specials, a lot of stand up specials, you actually see me grow as a man through my stand up specials, still not enough?”


He still didn’t, you know, actually address anybody’s allegations or talk about his wife for ex-wife. That’s probably wise.


“This will act as nothing but material for your boy.”


So … we may hear his take on this eventually, we guess.



ReadMore…